Cacher Tag Micro Travel Geocoins

Dr. Whoever

Here is another INEXPENSIVE travel coin that is ready to take to the road.

The Cacher Tag Geocoins available here: Cacher Tag Geocoins

Paula and I thought we needed to get something out into the Geo-World that was colorful, inexpensive, GREAT ICONS, and fun!! Well, here they are. These come in a set of three and the "Black Beauty" edition as a single.......and I'll say......CHEAPER than most all trackable items.

Activation Codes: www.castlecoinsandpins.com/activate/

bc51b746-f451-4655-8019-cb0e6d9aa551.jpg

f10c1f80-9d97-40df-8a36-dbe426be4b6b.jpg

We agree. 2 orders to Castle Man in 1 week. LOL We really do appreciate the new coins. We just posted our first event and wanted to give out a few coins. These new coins are just perfect. Thanks for everything. We can't wait to get our hands on these. We are watching your site hoping that your Castleman 2007 coin will come back in stock. Then maybe we will be at 3 orders in a week. :)

Paula and I thought we needed to get something out into the Geo-World that was colorful, inexpensive, GREAT ICONS, and fun!! Well, here they are. These come in a set of three and the "Black Beauty" edition as a single.......and I'll say......CHEAPER than most all trackable items.

Those are really nice! Love em. Hope you save us some!

We agree. 2 orders to Castle Man in 1 week. LOL We really do appreciate the new coins. We just posted our first event and wanted to give out a few coins. These new coins are just perfect. Thanks for everything. We can't wait to get our hands on these. We are watching your site hoping that your Castleman 2007 coin will come back in stock. Then maybe we will be at 3 orders in a week. :D

Castle Man coins will be back Monday evening. Fed-Ex has them on the truck.

My set came in the mail today, and I'm very pleased. So pleased that I ordered another set just now, to take to a Meet & Greet event next week to be donated as a raffle prize. I just love the colors on the nickel one, the blues and greens. I'm looking at how to secure the copper one securely to my purse. I hope you make more of these little cacher tag micro geocoins in different designs :)

Thanks folks! I got mine today too and LOVE them!

I thought there was no reason to NOT make a pretty design with lots of color options for a micro coin. The color combination possibilities are endless, and these are just darn pretty.

Im using them for:

Dog tags

Zipper Pulls

Shoelace thingies

Keychain

Necklace for events

etc.. etc... etc... LOL

Just got the first set I ordered in the mail yesterday and immediately went to the hardware store for grommits and aircraft wire (a stainless steel multistrand cable) to make a hard to remove loop for the coin and the tag to release these! Went outstide to try the whole grommit smashing thing and managed to lock myself out! :unsure: At least the grommit thing worked :laughing:

Gonna release a set over the next few weeks!

Great design Paula. Bring 'em back CM! New colors! A nice fall one? Dk Red, Orange, Brown on gold? *bats eyes* MonoChrome Goth? (Black grey White on silver?)

Just got the first set I ordered in the mail yesterday and immediately went to the hardware store for grommits and aircraft wire (a stainless steel multistrand cable) to make a hard to remove loop for the coin and the tag to release these! Went outstide to try the whole grommit smashing thing and managed to lock myself out! :unsure: At least the grommit thing worked :laughing:

Gonna release a set over the next few weeks!

Great design Paula. Bring 'em back CM! New colors! A nice fall one? Dk Red, Orange, Brown on gold? *bats eyes* MonoChrome Goth? (Black grey White on silver?)

We WILL be bringing these back with a few more color options. This little coin set has been too much fun and we were able to offer them at "as good or better" than most traveler prices. We will have a bunch of new colors, some oldies but goodies, and other little surprises when they return around the end of September. First things first though, I have a LOOOOOOONG caching vacation to Canada planned and will have to shut the site up for a few weeks in the middle of August through the first of September. During this "down time" I will be getting as many of these affordable and fun items ready to shoot out and travel the world. Stay Tuned!

When I return from my Canadian caching vacation in September we will have 12 different Cacher Tags available!

Yep, still CHEAP!!!

We'll have them in sets and singles. I think everyone will find a color combination that tickles their fancy with these new ones.

We made these so everyone could get a beautiful, inexpensive travel coin and Paula then added one of the most beautiful icons ever for these.

Stay Tuned baby!!

5f9bafa3-3db7-4f18-94bf-9109d5add255.jpg

Cacher Tags......so very beautiful!!!! Mine arrived yesterday, and I love them to bits and back again!!!! :P I wish I'd bought the black now! :)

My paycheck should also be direct debited into Cinema Boxers and CastleMan's account - would that make things easier? :):)

I LOVE CACHER TAGS!!!! And now that I know more are coming, I'm finding it difficult to restrain my excitement :blink::blink:

Edited by Cheesy pigs

When I return from my Canadian caching vacation in September we will have 12 different Cacher Tags available!

Yep, still CHEAP!!!

We'll have them in sets and singles. I think everyone will find a color combination that tickles their fancy with these new ones.

We made these so everyone could get a beautiful, inexpensive travel coin and Paula then added one of the most beautiful icons ever for these.

Stay Tuned baby!!

TWELVE?! Thats only cheap if you aren't obsessive and have to buy all of them haha.. ah.. not that i know anyone like that.. <_<

Really though, thanks for the cheap, and beautiful coin and have a great vacation!

Have a GREAT Vacation!!! Good thing you're going-it'll give my bank account a chance to recover <_<

Umm... well... sort of. CM and I still have a joint project or two in August - they will just be available on our site while hes away!!

Sorry about the bank account... <_<

So if we're registered on CM's site will we get notification through email, or should we keep watch here for new coins?

Yep, still CHEAP!!!

Stay Tuned baby!!

Canada, did you say Canada?

Wonders how close to The Almost Great white North you will be. If you are planning on being close to the central part of Canada let us know.

BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND!!

Cacher Tag Micros

This time the tags have been epoxy coated to add to the beauty and LOOK at the prices!

CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP.....but QUALITY All The Way

I decided to give the sets and the individual coins nicknames after my favorite show "Deadliest Catch"

The Sets are named after boats on the show: "The Maverick Collection, Time Bandit Collection and The Northwestern Collection". The individual premium tags are also nicknamed: The Black Widow (Of course black and red enamels), The Camo Tag (for obvious reasons) and The Glow Edition as all of the enamels are glow in the dark.

Get these tags here: CACHER TAGS

Check out the pics below!

Sets are $11.99 for three tags

Premiums Coins are just $4.25 each

c909e57d-dd58-4604-8e7f-b36408bad1cf.jpg

1d679401-69c3-48e1-b374-d27303ed27e3.jpg

0b369211-0b47-4514-b76d-dcebe50713a6.jpg

6a6e72e9-9c01-4d29-8b8b-c96097580ecc.jpg

c909e57d-dd58-4604-8e7f-b36408bad1cf.jpg

b17436c1-2bfb-4c2e-91b1-94789f117f25.jpg

Just got my second set of 3, and created the best TB ever: ME! I'm wearing one of my newest Cacher Tags as a necklace, to be discovered by cachers I meet on the trail, and at events!

MommyFinder's Cacher Tag Geocoin Necklace

a0997d16-ef09-4bd8-a36a-f207686132df.jpg

Pretty cool idea, huh?! :lol:

NICELY DONE!!

Awesome Idea.

Now tomorrow hopefully I'll have my Cacher Tag Travel Contest ready to go. I'll announce it here """PRIZES"""

Stay Tuned!!