State map error

Goat6500

My friend and I both are coming back into GC after a year layoff and we're both getting the following erroron both of our home and work computers. It's when we pull up the state map, which initially looks fine. But when you xoom in close enough to see the cache names, it doesn't produce a clickable hotlist of the displayed caches below them map. In it's place is says:

Microsfot VBS runtime error "800a0046"

Permission denied

/map/maplib.asp, line 191

Like I said, we're getting it consistently on a variety of computers(Microsoft 2000, XP, Vista). Anyone else getting this or know what the problem is? I really like using this map function.

I too have been waiting for this feature to get fixed. I like to see where the new caches are in a given state. I really wish that this would get fixed...I have been waiting for quite a while now...please! :anitongue:

Oh, and IE version 6.0 is what we're using.

So everybody is having this problem as well? I'm really surprised I didn't see any other topics referencing this. At there very least I thought they would just remove that whole function from the map rather than leave an ugly error message like that if everyone's getting it.

Oh and what do you mean "use Google maps"? Is there a function on there to display geocaches? Please elaborate....