Como Cachers? Columbia, mo

theWeddingCachers

Are there any como cachers here? We just moved up and would love to find a caching group/team.

Welcome to Columbia. I don't really know of any caching groups around Columbia, but their are allot of individuals out their caching. I typically end up running into a fellow cacher each time I am out. So far I have only taken out family and friends but always look forward to introducing others to the exciting world of geocaching.

If you hear of any local groups please let me know.

Are there any como cachers here? We just moved up and would love to find a caching group/team.

Welcome to Columbia. I don't really know of any caching groups around Columbia, but their are allot of individuals out their caching. I typically end up running into a fellow cacher each time I am out. So far I have only taken out family and friends but always look forward to introducing others to the exciting world of geocaching.

Will do!

See you in the green.

Will do!

See you in the green.

There are a number of folks that cache in Columbia. There was a group there but it never caught on. Most folks there belong to the St. Louis Area Geocachers (SLAGA) located at http://www.GeoStl.com . They have a very nice website. They also use a newsgroup in the area that is quite active. You can sign up for that and get in on the buzz at http://www.freelists.org/list/geocaching . Sign up, introduce yourself and you will have more info than you ever thought possible.

Glenn

Edited by *gln

We have quite a dedicated group of geocachers in the Columbia area. I'm suprised we don't have an Columbia area geocaching group. I have seen the same names on logs posted throughout the area,as well as many from slaga. I'm sure that those within about 45 miles who are crazy about geocaching could organize an event in the area at some time and also form a base in mid Missouri.

Will do!

See you in the green.

Are there any como cachers here?

Whats a como cacher?

I'd say it's short for Columbia, Missouri.

btw I wasn't a geocacher when this was posted and don't recognize "theWeddingCachers" name but I have cached with several people in the Columbia area and know there are a lot of cachers around the Columbia/Jefferson City area.