I need help!

Degai

I have been having computer problems and yesterday when I went to the geocoin forums, I noticed it was changed. Is it my computer or has the format changed?

When I go to each topic, there is only one person's comments, followed by a list of people who commented on the topic, so if I want to read what was posted, I have to click on each comment. Before, when I clicked on a topic, there were pages of everyone's comments that could be read on each page.

So, did my computer mess up? Was something accidentally changed or is this the way the website has been changed?

I don't like the way it is, now because it takes a lot more time and effort to access the comments! :lol:

Can someone let me know what is going on?

That's happened to me before too. You come into the forums and it's all different! Like the others said, click on the options button at the upper right (it's there when you're viewing a thread) and change the display option (to standard, not outline).

Edited by coreynjoey

Yeah, That happened to me too. And while it was in the "outline" display mode I couldn't read ANY posts after the first page of posts! :) So for almost a month I missed a lot. Finally I figured out (all by myself with NO help from Groundspeak - and I did ask for help...) that I could change the display mode back to "standard" and haven't missed any posts since.

Sooooo long story short - click on the options button and change the display mode back to "Standard". That should do ya! :lol:

CF30

YES!!! You were all right; it worked. . .going to the options bar and clicking on standard! YIPPEEE!!! I'm back!

THANKS TO ALL OF YOU WHO RESPONDED. I always feel like I am the only person that makes mistakes on the computer or that I am the only person that can't find the cache, etc.

:(:lol:

yah me too. GC eventually sent the fix mentioned. But i still can'tget my sig line to update no how.

Ooh, ooh! I think I know how to fix that one too! All you have to do is make the changes you want in your gc.com profile, save that, then you have to log out of the forums and back in again. You may have to also log out of gc.com - not sure about that step but I usually log out of both, myself. Give it a try. <_<

CF30