GSAK Filter

I am trying to create a filther that filters out all caches except the new ones. So I only want caches that haven't been found yet. So far I haven't been able to figure it out, but GSAK is pretty new to me. Can some one please help me out? Thanks in advance.

You could start by creating a Pocket Query for caches that haven't been found yet. Then you can just Preview that page for caches and run it if some caches show up in the list. Then after you add those caches to your database, use the Filter/Logs dialogue box to return caches with '0' or '1' log. This might not always work if the cache owner left a "Bug or Coin Drop" log on the page, and if the "Published" log is counted . . . :)

Maybe there will be other "helpful" suggestions . . . :lol:

GSAK questions can best be asked and answered in the forums over at GSAK.net, although it's fine for quick questions to be asked here, especially when they relate to site features like how to construct pocket queries. But the proper section of the Groundspeak Forums for discussing this is the GPS Units and Software forum, so I'm sending this thread over there.

What do you mean by "new ones"?

As someone else said, you can do this in your PQ's by selecting a date range for the caches, for example.....only caches placed after a certain date.

What I mean by "new ones" is caches that haven't been found yet. I would like to create a filter that will only have new caches (that haven't been found yet).

Then the method I described should work for you. Its what I use once a week to update my GPSr.

I select "filter" then "general". At the "Found status" the only boxes checked are "not found" and "excluded caches placed by you".

In "Available status" the only box checked is "available".

I then click "go" and the filter does its thing showing only the caches that I have not found and are available. I then send these waypoints to my GPSr.

What do you mean by "new ones"?

As someone else said, you can do this in your PQ's by selecting a date range for the caches, for example.....only caches placed after a certain date.

What I mean by "new ones" is caches that haven't been found yet. I would like to create a filter that will only have new caches (that haven't been found yet).

The create a pocket query. Make sure to check the tab for "Have not been found" and enter a date if you care to. GSAK is great. But you can do this search with the web site.