Shiny Silver Earth Turtle and Secret Version Cointest!

tsunrisebey

Hi all! Time for a cointest and sig items extravaganza!

So what are we playing for? Well take a peek here for your first clue: http://www.thecachingplace.com/shop/pc/vie...p;idproduct=234

(remember, if you didn't get a turtle, you'll be sure to want to pre-order some of these! Cause no more chances after this).

Yup, I'm giving one of those away! Along with that you get a secret version :D:o too! I decided to buy a few in a completely different metal scheme for fun stuff :) You'll have to wait until the first person to receive one gets it, maybe they'll post a picture. I didn't order very many, so no trades, sorry.

So after the big prize is won, then I have 7 of these to give away. My handmade turtle petroglyph style magnets. They're about 1.75" and I made them special for this contest. So, tonight we will have seven winners! After 1 contest is won, we will move right into the next one, so you'll have to be right on top of your game! If you've seen the petroglyphs, you know how cute these things are!

:)

Contest starts at 6:35pm MST (about 20 minutes from now, give or take). I'm going to try and make this all turtle trivia :) See ya in a bit! tsun :)

etp1.jpg

RULES:

** Do NOT edit posts, or that post is disqulaified

** All three answers must be in 1 post but no more than 1 guess (w/ all 3 answers in one post).

**First one to get it right wins.

**I have final say on winner

THIS IS FOR THE SHINY SILVER TURTLE AND THE SECRET TURTLE VERSION

QUESTION #1: WHAT IS THE ONLY CONTINENT THAT TURTLES DO NOT LIVE?

QUESTIONS #2: DERMOCHELYS CORIACEA IS WHAT KIND OF TURTLE

QUESTION #3: HOW MANY TYPES OF SEA TURTLES ARE THERE?

GOOOOOOOOO