Team Sand Dollar - Legend of the Sand Dollar

Team Sand Dollar

Got my coins today, very nifty indeed! :sad:

Only thing I'd suggest; when shipping or reshipping these coins, stick the mini coin in the other pocket with the paper slip, as the sets I received both had scuff marks received from metal on metal contact during shipment. :grin:

NOTICE!!!!

Please check your coins for the correct story. Turns out that even though each coin had a different part number the mint somehow made some part 1 coins in Silver and some part 2 coins in Gold. I don't know if any of the 3rd part got mixed up.

I will correct the problem but would like anyone who didn't get all the story to arrange to return either one of the duplicated parts so I can maintain complete stories.

This will allow you to have an original set with the 1st being gold, the 2nd being silver, and the 3rd being copper or an alternate rare set with the 1st being silver, the 2nd gold, and the 3rd copper.

Team Sand Dollar

While out on the road the last couple weeks. I tried to keep up with the forums when I managed to find WiFi, which wasn't often. So when I got back and brought that tub of mail home. The first thing I did was look for that wonderful package with the big bold letters from Team Sand Dollar. Thanks for the wonderful looking coins.

Still waiting to hear from many, if the coins you received are correct.

The correct order is:

gold-"there's a pretty legend,.......

silver-"on one side the easter lily.....

copper-"now break the center open....

If you got both the Gold and Silver coins crossed, you ended up with a rare set as I only know of 2 silver coins with part 1.

If you got 2 part ones I can exchange the Gold coin with the correct verse.

If you got 2 part ones it is your choice on which to exchange to get a common set or a rare set.

I need this info so I can go back to the mint for corrected coin to fill out the sets.

-----------------------------

Additionally since I will need to get additional 50 tracking numbers, to correct the problems, I will be having a few additional sets (~15) made.

Team Sand Dollar

Still waiting to hear from many, if the coins you received are correct.

The correct order is:

gold-"there's a pretty legend,.......

silver-"on one side the easter lily.....

copper-"now break the center open....

If you got both the Gold and Silver coins crossed, you ended up with a rare set as I only know of 2 silver coins with part 1.

If you got 2 part ones I can exchange the Gold coin with the correct verse.

If you got 2 part ones it is your choice on which to exchange to get a common set or a rare set.

I need this info so I can go back to the mint for corrected coin to fill out the sets.

-----------------------------

Additionally since I will need to get additional 50 tracking numbers, to correct the problems, I will be having a few additional sets (~15) made.

Team Sand Dollar

I'm still waiting to get mine and once I do, then I can tell you.

I'm still waiting to get mine and once I do, then I can tell you.

Was hoping most had received the coins already but for some reason Canada always seem to be the last to receive the coins.

Team Sand Dollar

Ya it's always slow in Canada as customs must first decide if they want to keep the package or just charge an arm and leg for receiving :D

This coin will be limited to a total of 350 coins.

98 regular sets (Part 1 Gold, Part 2 Silver, Part 3 Copper) (~25 left)

2 special sets (Part 1 Silver, Part 2 Gold, Part 3 Copper) ( since I' know of only 2 error Silver coins)

8 addition Gold coins with part 2 (EBay and Special Trades)

14 LE sets (Different Finish) (EBay and Special Trades)

The above configuration is subject to change if there are any more error coins out there but total count has been fixed at 350.

Team Sand Dollar

Edited by Team Sand Dollar

Since I have found out from the mint that they can not produce this coin as a 2-tone due to the too many letters on the back I have decided to limit this coin to the 100 sets produced (plus 8 error coin) as listed below. There will be no production of another finish as I had been planning.

98 regular sets (Part 1 Gold, Part 2 Silver, Part 3 Copper)

2 special sets (Part 1 Silver, Part 2 Gold, Part 3 Copper) ( since I know of only 2 error Silver coins)

8 addition error Gold coins with part 2.

I have 3 sets left plus will have 8 more when the replacement coins arrive.

I will also except trades for the error coins.

Team Sand Dollar