Fight the Spew

avpas

Help fight the Spew in Worthington/ North Columbus area!

It is spreading. It started with Going in Circles, then spread to Bethel Road, and is now has the stated goal of hitting every green space in my area. If you can, please help fight the Micro Spew by planting caches worth hunting.

That is (my definition only):

1. As large as possible for the area - no more film canisters in the woods, in the first V of a tree, or under a lampost skirt.

2. Bring me somewhere worthwhile.

Micros and nanos have their place, when that place is significant and this is the best size for the hide.

If you like Micro Spew, enjoy your game and keep tossing leaky geo-trash out of your window as you slow down in parking lots. If you don't like this, then fight it by placing a cache of your own.

To answer a question before it is asked, my one micro will be converted into a multi asap.

Thanks for your help.

FIGHT THE SPEW!!!

I've been working on few spots for ammo cans little further north from you. Just gotta find the time to work out the details. :unsure:

Edit to add: I too own/have owned a few micros. To me though they're interesting areas, and in areas that really could only support a micro.

Edited by Mr. 0

The going in circles caches have their place. We've had fun trying to complete the series when we're in town. I prefer ammo boxes to micros, but I'll hunt anything, as long as it isn't in a dump.

Sorry, I live just a little far south to maintain anything in Columbus. We are in Waverly, 70 miles away.