Seattle

maccamob

G'day from a couple of visitors from Melbourne, Australia. We had a great holiday here last year in the beautiful green Pacific Northwest. We're staying with our daughter and son-in-law (Slider & Smurf) and our granddaughter (Glowbug) in Bellevue. Getting to know Glowbug as she approaches her 1st birthday is delightful, and we're happy to forego some caching time in the process. We're still getting out to find a few, though, and remembering so many of the hiders from our previous visit. We have a couple of coach tours scheduled along the way, but will have most of August here to explore the area further. We'd like to thank the local cachers now for the enjoyment we've had so far, and in advance for the fun yet to come. Oh, and if any of you have any geocoins or smaller TBs that need to travel to Australia, we'd be happy to offer them a lift when we return early in September.

Cheers,

David & Mary

maccamob

If you happen to find yourself in need of a short hike this upcoming Saturday, we do have a Hike of the Month planned.

We'll be off in far-away Virginia on the first of our tours - sorry! :mad:

If you'd like, an informal meet n greet at Crossroads could be arranged some evening.

That sounds great. We'll be back from the East on August 5th, and we'll then be around until August 24th. Crossroads is just down the road. ;)

]That sounds great. We'll be back from the East on August 5th, and we'll then be around until August 24th. Crossroads is just down the road. :)

Then you MUST come to the GeoLuau on the 18th :)

Definitely, a Northwest tradition! Hope you packed your coconut bras..... :unsure:

]That sounds great. We'll be back from the East on August 5th, and we'll then be around until August 24th. Crossroads is just down the road. :)

Definitely, a Northwest tradition! Hope you packed your coconut bras..... :unsure:

I have a spare hula skirt I can let you borrow. Might even be able to scare up some extra coconuts. :unsure:

]That sounds great. We'll be back from the East on August 5th, and we'll then be around until August 24th. Crossroads is just down the road. :o

Definitely, a Northwest tradition! Hope you packed your coconut bras..... :)

I have a spare hula skirt I can let you borrow. Might even be able to scare up some extra coconuts. :)

TTUMS might be able to come up with a tiara for the Mrs.