test my avator

Planet

Finally getting around to creating the avatar.. sort of. Seems like pretty good directions, but things aren't matching up. I uploaded my pic (jpeg under 100k) and logged out. Went to My Cache Page.. no avatar listed. On the change my account info, I get "no images available", but if I click to load one again, there is a link to the pic that I uploaded in the first place.. if clicked, Mozilla asks what to open it with...???! I've mastered much more complicated processes than this, I'm sure. What gives? Please.

It seems that this thread is not much more than place for people to test their avatar. I'll give it a little more time before I'm forced to do the unthinkable by starting a new thread in order to maybe get an answer to my avatar question. I know its a terrible thing to do, but I can understand why someone who may know the solution to my problem may not want to wade through 13 pages of avatar tests to actually get to a query from a lost cacher.

quote:
Originally posted by DocJ:

It seems that this thread is not much more than place for people to test their avatar. I'll give it a little more time before I'm forced to do the unthinkable by starting a new thread in order to maybe get an answer to my avatar question. I know its a terrible thing to do, but I can understand why someone who may know the solution to my problem may not want to wade through 13 pages of avatar tests to actually get to a query from a lost cacher.

I guess I will have to do the same thing unless someone helps me!!!!

Ain't no nugget to big to dig!