test my avator

Planet

I have a question about an avatar. . .I have noticed that some geocachers use specific pictures from domain characters/books/ads, etc. Is there a copyright infringement when using these? :huh:

Also, I have tried to download a picture from printmaster and it wouldn't let me do it. Can you tell me why? (As you may have noticed, I am so computer illiterate) :huh::huh::huh:

I have a question about an avatar. . .I have noticed that some geocachers use specific pictures from domain characters/books/ads, etc. Is there a copyright infringement when using these? B)

Also, I have tried to download a picture from printmaster and it wouldn't let me do it. Can you tell me why? (As you may have noticed, I am so computer illiterate) B):huh:B)

If You are NOT using the copyrighted material to make money not much attention will be paid to what you do with it.

If the image is something they are trying to sell to you and you get around that sale and use the image they will be looking at you.

If you in some way use a copyrighted image to damage the copyright owner, they will surely get you.

You also have a legal right of limited use. I don't know what the parameters are here.

I know nothing about printmaster,But a google search yielded a bunch of businesses that use that name.

Perhaps they want money. You ned to read the website thoroughally and follow the links to find out.

The tater said that.

B)