test my avator

Planet

1. You need to be a premium member to customize the title which appears beneath your avatar.

2. You can add a signature line by going to your "My Cache Page," selecting your Account Details page, entering the text in the space provided for forum signature, and updating the forum server by clicking on the "Discuss Geocaching" link from the main menu.

I'm getting a little annoyed at this. I signed up for a premium membership and logged on. I'm able to do pocket queries, but none of my forum benefits are working. I can't show a signature or forum title and there is no premium member designation. I've tried everything, gone to all of the frequently asked questions links, did a search of the Getting Started forum, the help menu is not helpful for this. I don't know what else to try.

I'm getting a little annoyed at this. I signed up for a premium membership and logged on. I'm able to do pocket queries, but none of my forum benefits are working. I can't show a signature or forum title and there is no premium member designation. I've tried everything, gone to all of the frequently asked questions links, did a search of the Getting Started forum, the help menu is not helpful for this. I don't know what else to try.

The premium member designation is showing on your profile page.

Go to "my cache page"

just beside "My account details" click on "edit profile"

then you should be able to scroll down that page and make the changes you want/need.

Hope this helps

I simply cannot get a forum title or signature to show up. Any ideas other than what is posted above?

For some reason I'm still shown as 'geocacher' instead of 'premium member', though the update has been made on the geocaching.com site. What's up with that??

NEVER MIND! AFTER NEARLY A WEEK OF FUSSING, IT PICKED THIS PARTICULAR POST TO START WORKING. ?????????

Edited by dingermcduff

When I got within 100 feet, I started to get really excited, just like a 10 year old again. But it was telling me to "head on" right in the middle of a rugby pitch. Now, call me stupid, but after a while I gave up (and people were watching!) - I couldn't imagine anyone hiding a cache in the middle of a large rugby pitch.

test