test my avator

Planet

Just a test to see if my avatar appears and how it looks, I uploaded it correctly so if it's not here then I got to troubleshoot once again, (grrrr...) also testing quote and homepage features, heck I'm testing everything. Also testing out some different font on here, just ignore my post...lol. (UNLESS you don't see a Fox Head for my avatar). Was unsure of what "topic name" meant within my User Profile so I put my screen name, I'm thinking that maybe that was supposed to be either my screen name or left blank? I will figure this all out oneeee dayyyyyy. hehe. :lol:

Don't worry about the future, the real troubles in your life are apt to be the things that never crossed your worried mind, ...the kind that blindside you at 4pm on some idle Tuesday...

Hogger and My Homepage on Urban Exploration with Our Photos (still under construction).

Ok, saw my old avatar which is the same as my profile picture (a real fox sleeping on a rock) but now I see my cartoon Fox head avatar. Double checking now and then off to make sure my profile picture didn't become my avatar picture as well. Grrrrr...again. :lol: