test my avator

Planet

i dont know if anyone will read this or not... but oh well.

does anyone know why this topic would be pinned? i mean, its not like many people read this thread to check out new things. (hence, the futility of this post.) also, arent you able to just look at any post you've already made? changes in avatars and sigs should apply universally, right?

i dont know if anyone will read this or not... but oh well.

does anyone know why this topic would be pinned? i mean, its not like many people read this thread to check out new things. (hence, the futility of this post.) also, arent you able to just look at any post you've already made? changes in avatars and sigs should apply universally, right?

It's for testing all sorts of things, not just avatars.

People test colors, images, links, sig lines, and any number of things that would otherwise have to be done in "real" topics, where they would be annoying and off-topic.

Why is it pinned? If it weren't, it could slide off the bottom of the first page, nobody would see it, and there would be a whole new batch of off-topic postings and "does this work?" threads.

(now aren't you glad you asked?)

Edit: Some people also check this thread periodically in order to help people out who seem to be having difficulty with a particular feature.

Edited by Seamus

hmmm.... Why do I keep getting this error when trying to upload a new av?

Server Error in '/' Application.

UPDATE failed because the following SET options have incorrect settings: 'ARITHABORT'.

Edited by JMBella