Yet Another Europe Trip

WeightMan

I will be leaving August 20 for a trip to Milan, Munich, Innsbruck, Rome and Florence. If anybody has a TB that needs to get to that area, let me know. I won't be doing a ton of caches, but I will be doing some so I should be able to drop TBs most anyplace although Rome will be the hardest.

I will be leaving August 20 for a trip to Milan, Munich, Innsbruck, Rome and Florence. If anybody has a TB that needs to get to that area, let me know. I won't be doing a ton of caches, but I will be doing some so I should be able to drop TBs most anyplace although Rome will be the hardest.

just moved from europe munich is great lots to see and do and lots of caches with so much history and to learn from i miss it if you have not been there before take the guided city tour it is only 12 euro and it ends with a bier at the famous hafbrier(mispelled) brewery/pub have one for me and dauchau concentration camp is not that far away you should go if possible it is not pleasant but it is something every american should witness and you will see what life was like for people

just moved from europe munich is great lots to see and do and lots of caches with so much history and to learn from i miss it if you have not been there before take the guided city tour it is only 12 euro and it ends with a bier at the famous hafbrier(mispelled) brewery/pub have one for me and dauchau concentration camp is not that far away you should go if possible it is not pleasant but it is something every american should witness and you will see what life was like for people

I have not been to that part of Europe before and intend to see as much as I can. Yes, Dachau is on my list of must do things. My normal procedure in a town I have not been in is to take a guided tour. That gets the highlights in fairly quickly and usually leaves time for further exploration later.