New Red Jeep

From what Greg (G Force) told me he brought 4 into the UK, he has one Longfram Kev has one I have one and Mongoose has one. :(

Thats 3 in the North East and one in Manchester, does anyone know where there are more?

Oh and by the way mine will be left in Scotland very soon. :laughing:

Mandy :o

OOOHH! Can you give us a clue as to the likely area of drop? :(

From what Greg (G Force) told me he brought 4 into the UK, he has one Longfram Kev has one I have one and Mongoose has one. :laughing:

Thats 3 in the North East and one in Manchester, does anyone know where there are more?

Oh and by the way mine will be left in Scotland very soon. :D

Hiya Sally

It is going to the Gathering in the Glens event.

M :(

From what Greg (G Force) told me he brought 4 into the UK, he has one Longfram Kev has one I have one and Mongoose has one. :laughing:

Oh and by the way mine will be left in Scotland very soon. :D

Hiya Sally

It is going to the Gathering in the Glens event.

M :(

OK - pity I won't be there - have other commitments. Have a good time - it's a beautiful place.

Not seen one yet. I've only ever seen one Jeep TB (a Green one) in fifteen months of caching ...sob, sob.

I wonder how long it will be before a Red Jeep gets to southern Derbyshire.

Get theself over here, theres a white one beensitting in one of my caches for a couple of months now. :laughing:

I used to come over to Aberystwyth six or eight times a year when my daughter was at the uni (usually stopping for a walk round Bwlch Nant Y'Arryan (The Red Kite feeding centre) on the way). Unfortunately she has now left uni, so I don't get over there any more. Which is a pity as it's a lovelly part of Wales.

Oh and by the way mine will be left in Scotland very soon. :rolleyes:

Mandy :lol:

Correction Mandy, if you were there at the time :lol:;);)

Andy (Lost It) the most prolific cache setter in the northeast should have the 3rd one it in front of him. While I have seen and logged 5 (haven't logged Tony's) I do not have any in my possession. ;)

Not seen one yet. I've only ever seen one Jeep TB (a Green one) in fifteen months of caching ...sob, sob.

Get theself over here, theres a white one beensitting in one of my caches for a couple of months now. :laughing:

I used to come over to Aberystwyth six or eight times a year when my daughter was at the uni (usually stopping for a walk round Bwlch Nant Y'Arryan (The Red Kite feeding centre) on the way). Unfortunately she has now left uni, so I don't get over there any more. Which is a pity as it's a lovelly part of Wales.

Ive got a white one as well as the red, had a green until two weeks ago as well.

Im waiting for final (site owner) approval on a new cache to launch them into.

I still haven't managed to find a yellow one yet! I brought a green one back from the usa last year, found a white one near the M25, but the yellow one I was chasing got 'lost' from a cache in the few days between being dropped and me finding it.

now I've got 2 types of jeep to chase!

From what Greg (G Force) told me he brought 4 into the UK, he has one Longfram Kev has one I have one and Mongoose has one. :)

Oh and by the way mine will be left in Scotland very soon. :)

Mandy :D

Correction Mandy, if you were there at the time :):P:)

Andy (Lost It) the most prolific cache setter in the northeast should have the 3rd one it in front of him. While I have seen and logged 5 (haven't logged Tony's) I do not have any in my possession. :rolleyes:

I no longer have one, wonder where in the country its going to appear?

Get theself over here, theres a white one beensitting in one of my caches for a couple of months now. :mad:

Ive got a white one as well as the red, had a green until two weeks ago as well.

Im waiting for final (site owner) approval on a new cache to launch them into.

Nant yr Arian is my favourite place. The Red Kites are Fab and theres a nice cache there too. What more can you want? <_<

I have had all the jeeps except a red one. But I am patient .. they will take ages to reach here :D