Advice Please! Looking to buy Stickers or Stamps

Hi

Looking to find a shop or manufacturer that sells personalised stickers that we can use to put in logbooks or alternatively a personalised stamp that they use in letterboxing. Have looked in some shops but can't find anything :unsure:

Any help or advice much appreciated....... :(

Just yesterday, I bought a pack of seventy 25x50mm stickers in my local Woolies for a hugely expensive 75p.

If you have some knowledge of Microsoft Word or equivalent you can fairly easily set up a page of stickers that you can print on an ordinary home printer. You don't really need expensive label printing software or special labels.

stickers-th.jpg

(Click for fullsize view)

I would point out that the sticker would never be the sole content of my log, I always try to write something interesting about how I found it or the day I'm having in the book. If I were a cache owner, I'd prefer to find some words too as well as a sticker :laughing:

Just yesterday, I bought a pack of seventy 25x50mm stickers in my local Woolies for a hugely expensive 75p.

If you have some knowledge of Microsoft Word or equivalent you can fairly easily set up a page of stickers that you can print on an ordinary home printer. You don't really need expensive label printing software or special labels.

If you go here on the Avery site you can download a free version of their own label printing software. Its setup for all their own labels. easy peasy :rolleyes::P

If you go here on the Avery site you can download a free version of their own label printing software. Its setup for all their own labels. easy peasy <_<:mad:

I tried this last night with some Avery Sitckers however couldn't find the template. Either way I got it working and they looked fine! However once they had printed and i'd left them to dry for a while, I went to fold the sheets to put in my caching bag and smudged almost every sticker. Doesn't appear that they will be very cacher proof once in the log book.

Does anyone else find this or is it down to the printer/paper. Would a newer photo printer be less prone to smudge?

Another positive vote for vista print!

Be careful with Vistaprint I had some business cards done by them...fine....cheap, freebies, delivered ok etc. but I was automatically signed up for a user club at £9.99 a month...........I didn't realise until I actually read the credit card statement 5 months later........complained and got the money back with no hassle.

Must be a tick box somewhere!

Regarding my comment earlier about paper/ink issues.

Over lunch I reprinted some labels using a colour laser printer and larger Avery Labels. They are much better, no smudging and better print. I do have to chop them down to the size I wanted, but much better than them looking rubbish!

Just a quick request - please don't use your stamps/stickers on micro cache logs! I've recently found micros where stamps have used up the space intended for 10 written logs. Needless to say, the log sheet is now nearly full. :mad: Please be flexible enough to use a pen when required!

I'll echo that! Although I don't own any micros, living in Basingstoke i've done my fair share. It is rather annoying to squeeze your name/initials along the side of someones stamp, sticker or story.