Any Labradorians here?

Dad&Mom&Mark

Hi,

I'm from Pasadena so I can't really help you for your area. What I would suggest is to look at the cache pages and find out who is placing the caches in your area. The names I see most often for Labrador (although I don't know what area they are in ) are Arctic Nomad, QPMS kids, Labrador man. You can contact any of these through their cache page and I am sure they would help. Also, I know some (Volanges, for one) are members of the Atlantic Canada Geocaching Association (ACGA). You can ask questions on that site as well. It is www.atlanticgeocaching.com I hope this helps you. Good luck.

Guiderchachi

To the forum admin: I hope I have not broken any rules by using cachers names or submitting a website. If I have, remove my post and contact me. GC

Just got a new GPS and discovered that there are a few caches around here. curious to see who's involved and would like to know who is around if I have a question or two. I think it will be a good learning tool and some good exercise and some outdoor time with my son. Len

hi this is the Labrador Wild man (Goose bay)

There is at least 64 in your area there is Vo2ww and Labrador retriever pick one of there cache's e-mail them and they will help they are great guys after you have done that you can head to Goose bay we have 182 and getting bigger all the time and some world class ones to find, articnomad and pine martin badge 77 mine very easy for biggers.

hope this helps

heading there in sept to find more.

Labrador wild Man