GPSBabel conversion trouble

I can convert a csv to garmin gdb file no problem but it leaves off waypoints with the same name but different coordinates.

In other words I cant convert two waypoints labeled "tree" even if they are at different locations. Any solutions?

Also using the GUI, is there a setting or option to bring more that Lat, Long and Waypoint name in the csv file to a garmin usable format? I would like to have Lat, Long, name and comments.

I am nowhere computer literate enough to understand the scripting process.

Thanks for any help

Edited by bobbarley
I can convert a csv to garmin gdb file no problem but it leaves off waypoints with the same name but different coordinates.

In other words I cant convert two waypoints labeled "tree" even if they are at different locations. Any solutions?

Also using the GUI, is there a setting or option to bring more that Lat, Long and Waypoint name in the csv file to a garmin usable format? I would like to have Lat, Long, name and comments.

I am nowhere computer literate enough to understand the scripting process.

Thanks for any help

GDB file waypoints can't have the same name. I think you will need to edit the CSV file to add discriminators to the waypoint names "tree1", "tree2", and so on.