Please help - with caching along a route

I'd appreciate any help you can offer on this!

I'm trying to upload my first new route - I've used some of the public routes in the past, but there isn't a public route for my weekend geocaching plans. :rolleyes:

I've created my route in Google Earth, saved it as the appropriate file type, and uploaded it. When I Preview the route before saving it everything is fine - the route goes from my home city to my destination. Once I save the route and then click on the link the route has changed - the first half of the route is correct, then it goes off in a different direction to the wrong city! I've gone through the steps three times. Each time the route is fine in Google Earth, fine when I preview it after upload, and wrong after I save the route.

The route is under 200 miles, and only 60 something points, so there shouldn't be any problems there. I'm trying to route from Charleston, SC to Hartsville, SC. Once saved the route is diverting to North Myrtle Beach, SC.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks so much!

Stephanie

Miragee -

Thanks so much for pointing me in the right direction! Since I'd never tried it before, it didn't occur to me that it might be a website problem. :ninja:

Are you saying that this happens every single time that you create this route? If you run this route right now, what happens?

Edited by Team Cotati