I need some help from my geocoin friends

tsunrisebey

Dr Chicken cracks me up! LOVE it!

ETA:

Just parsed you screenname tsunrisebey after looking at your home page.

Don;t tell me your horse is out of Huckleberry Bey!

No, but I imagine they are related. T Sunrise Bey was a grandbaby to the Champion Bey Shah. He has a few other famous bloodlines. He looked almost identical to Bey Shah except tsun had 2 white back 'anklets', he was quite the showboat and a great disposition :ninja:

Ok and here is our 'care package'...

gp1.jpg

gp2.jpg

gp3.jpg

gp4.jpg

gp5.jpg

and for those who may have missed the other pictures, I'll include them again so you can see everything on one post.

glenncard1.jpg

glenncard2.jpg

and our flowers called Dr.Chicken :ninja: w/ a bouquet of balloons not shown in the pic.

SW0_135367.jpg

Made possible by all you caring people here on the geocoin thread! And, no, it is not too late to get in on the Mission: Cheer UP, you can still send me your email and I'll reply with what I need from you. Thanks everyone!

tsun :)

Hey everyone! Glenn got his flowers today with the big chicken head balloon B) He loved them and said to thank everyone! They forgot the rest of the balloons though :( I called them up and they will deliver the rest of them tomorrow along with a box of chocolates, how Forest Gump of them, wooohooo!

Well now that he knows we are up to something, I had to ban him from this thread, lol! I told him he could post a thank you here to everyone but he was honest and said he didn't think he could control himself by not looking at the pictures I posted of the care package, how funny! So, he said he is just staying out altogether, lol. He said he'd post after he got the second half of our mission :ph34r:

Let's just say he was very happy, looking forward to his chocolate! So far a great success! Thanks everyone for your help!

tsun B)

I've had a few straggler emails coming in, sorry folks, would have loved to include you but the missions have already been sent and we're just waiting for Glenn to get the second half.

He did get the rest of the balloons and the chocolate the next day, by the way :laughing: One big package enroute.

Ummmm, the chocolate bar you saw in the picture, didn't make it :( I'm not sure what happened but the wrapper was in the garbage the other day. I think there are chocolate fairies or trolls in the house??? I swear I could have heard that candy bar saying, "eat me". It really wasn't good anyway :( I think I saved him a stomache...........

tsun :o

I've had a few straggler emails coming in, sorry folks, would have loved to include you but the missions have already been sent and we're just waiting for Glenn to get the second half.

He did get the rest of the balloons and the chocolate the next day, by the way ;) One big package enroute.

Ummmm, the chocolate bar you saw in the picture, didn't make it :laughing: I'm not sure what happened but the wrapper was in the garbage the other day. I think there are chocolate fairies or trolls in the house??? I swear I could have heard that candy bar saying, "eat me". It really wasn't good anyway :rolleyes: I think I saved him a stomache...........

tsun :lol:

I just HATE those chocolate trolls that eat all my chocolate! :lol:

He did get the rest of the balloons and the chocolate the next day, by the way :lol: One big package enroute.

Ummmm, the chocolate bar you saw in the picture, didn't make it :rolleyes: I'm not sure what happened but the wrapper was in the garbage the other day. I think there are chocolate fairies or trolls in the house??? I swear I could have heard that candy bar saying, "eat me". It really wasn't good anyway ;) I think I saved him a stomache...........

tsun ;)

:laughing:

He did get the rest of the balloons and the chocolate the next day, by the way :lol: One big package enroute.

Ummmm, the chocolate bar you saw in the picture, didn't make it :rolleyes: I'm not sure what happened but the wrapper was in the garbage the other day. I think there are chocolate fairies or trolls in the house??? I swear I could have heard that candy bar saying, "eat me". It really wasn't good anyway ;) I think I saved him a stomache...........

tsun ;)

:laughing:

ROFLMAO!!

He did get the rest of the balloons and the chocolate the next day, by the way :) One big package enroute.

Ummmm, the chocolate bar you saw in the picture, didn't make it :rolleyes: I'm not sure what happened but the wrapper was in the garbage the other day. I think there are chocolate fairies or trolls in the house??? I swear I could have heard that candy bar saying, "eat me". It really wasn't good anyway :) I think I saved him a stomache...........

tsun :)

I just HATE those chocolate trolls that eat all my chocolate! :P

I've gpt one of those as well! THe darn troll found where I had hidden the Chocolate in the fridge in the veggie drawer. Smart trolls...

Greetings. Well I am not sure I know where to start to be able to express my thanks to everyone in this community, if you posted in this thread, sent a little something to Stephanie to make this happen for me , and or just emailed me a get well message. As I continue to be fighting a sever illness, I hope you understand I don't wish to make public knowlege other then expressing it has been a life altering curve thrown at myself personaly and my family to also deal with. :P

Last week I sent my family on a bit of vacation as I have been ill for 6 weeks and could not stand to ruin the whole summer for my wife and daughter. Feeling very glad to have my family doing some travel R&R and site seeing was grand, being home alone was not the best of feelings, but sure was brightened up with the delivery of some beautiful flowers and a funky a** Chicken balloon that had me chuckling. :D After I received these flowers and funny balloon I contacted Stephanie TUSN and asked her what was up, and I was given firm warning to stay clear of this thread she had posted, I gave her a pinkie promise that I would stay clear and now I see why ! <_<

Yesterday came in the mail a hugh box , gigantic greeting card with so many familiar names from this forum, folks I have traded with, folks I have had the pleasure of just exchanging emails with, folks that have placed coins in the wild for me, and some folks I have not had the pleasure of communicating with that have reached out to me through this very kind gesture with so many special goodies that I am enjoying :D

This community never ceases to amaze me, the giving, caring, sharing. I have grown up with a firm premise on life that if you give, that in the end you will receive, and this has come through in spades. I have contributed to this community in many ways and it has indeed risen to the occasion and returned the gesture to me in such a special way.

I thank you all for gathering together from around the world to express your caring towards me, I am quite taken aback ! And very special thanks to Stephanie for bringing this thread alive so you were all able to touch me in this special way my Montana buddy ! It's wonderful to know that there are so many people out here that have shown what a caring community we have to reach out with support with your hearts. Fondly, Glenn

Edited by glennk721

I just saw this thread and I am amazed! What a wonderful and thoughtful job you did, Tsun! I am sure if Glenn has the ability to be cheered, this certainly did the trick!

It is wonderful to see everyone pulling together to cheer Glenn up!

And Glenn, my thoughts and prayers are with you always. I've said it many times before, you're the best-kindest, and more generous cacher. Thanks again for introducing me to the geocoin forums!

GET WELL SOON! <_<

You reap what you sow, Glen...

Think about it that way, you must be pretty incredible yourself!

I wasn't involved in the original endeavor, but I did want to send prayers and well wishes your way.

Remember, we're never given more than we can handle, even if it seems like we're always stuck in the honors course of life!

Hang in there!

Wooohoooo it got there! I'm glad to see it put a smile on your face! You have so many well wishers, that has got to feel good. There was a big chocolate candy bar that I couldn't keep my hands, errr, I mean that a fairy/troll/one of my dogs ate :P, sorry you didn't get that part.

Big day today, so I'll be thinking of you Glenn....

Your MT buddy,

tsun <_< in Big Sky Country

Edited by tsunrisebey