I need some help from my geocoin friends

tsunrisebey

I know this is a bad time to do this with everyone heading out to MWGB but I want to act in the next couple of days. I need a little help from the geocoin people. This is a 'operation cheer up' and that is all I can say here. Please send me a quick email if you think you might be interested in helping me, I'll respond back with what I need to get done. Thanks.

tsun :laughing:

Mission Ordered and slated to arrive on Saturday. I will post a picture on Saturday, so as not to wreck the surprise. There will be a second 1/2 to the original mission, that will leave from Montana on Saturday, I'll post pictures of that when I get it all put together.

I will not close this mission off to anyone who is interested. I'll keep it open until Saturday morning, so no one will be left out, from those who want to participate :rolleyes:

Thanks for helping me with this great project!

tsun :rolleyes:

I just replied to all emails sent and there were alot of them! Thank you all so much for caring enough to write! I'm headed to town here shortly to accomplish the second half of Operation Cheer Up!

If you are interested in helping a geocoin friend out, please drop me an email, I'm acccepting help from anyone who wants to help :rolleyes: No geocoins inolved....

Thanks for the outpouring of support!

tsun :rolleyes:

Ok, back from town with goodies in hand :ninja: Putting together packages now :huh: When I'm done packaging them, I'll take some more pics. For now, here is one of the card. I went through all the emails and copied the names from there ;)

glenncard1.jpg

glenncard2.jpg

Here are the flowers (but bigger...lol), I ordered a bunch of balloons to go with them too :) This one is called Dr.Chicken.

SW0_135367.jpg

tsun :D Thanks all for your help!