Racing Coin Stuck in Norcross Georgia

pocketpupsnet

Sister, me and my boyfriend are racing "georacers" this year. Hers has been stuck in this cache for quite some time... I feel kinda bad because me my bo are over 1000 miles already since March.

Maybe if you are in the area and you want to help her out, here is the bug address.

http://www.geocaching.com/track/details.aspx?id=829175

Here is my racer if you want to take this one for a spin a few thousand miles..

http://www.geocaching.com/track/search.asp...b9-8de2ed9c25a5

I lost the link to boyfriend's coin.. oops! ;) he has too many miles anyway..

C'mon, a dinner at the Bonefish Grille is at stake! A round of Lilley's Chicken!

Gosh, I'm having such a feeling of deja vu. Oh yeah that's because Rgbgal, HarryMoe and I have racers out racing too. Ours were released in Florida the winner was the one that got to California and picked up by the owner first. It was funny to see them travel given such specific missions. Anyway my racer is dead last and stuck in tornado alley and Rgbgal's has already reached California and a cacher we know has it - I'm bribing him to slow it down or move it away from here... ;):o.

Here are the racers if anyone here is interested in helping out.

Racey Racer

HerbyDog

Speedster

Edited by Droo

That's what I did. When my balloon racer was stuck in a cache out in the boonies in hot, hot Florida, I posted a note on the cache page requesting someone help me out of there. Less than a week later, I was free! Boy, there are some good people out there! ;)

Edited to add, it wasn't the owner who moved my balloon racer out of there. It was FSUDad! Thanks Dad!

Edited a second time to add, and he moved my balloon racer to GW5 !!!!

Edited by MommyFinder

I live less then 10 min from that cache and would be happy to help it. I'm in North Carolina right now but will be back in Norcross tomorrow afternoon/evening and will grab it and move it down to my bug hotel at the airport unless someone grabs it before me.

T1

I looked at the cache page and wonder if it hasn't moved since it is one of those travel bug jails... er... I meant hotels... that have a minimum bug requirement.

However, it seems to be missing:

May 20 by<<deleted>>

Running back and forth this weekend while working the AT&T Classic. What better way to spend a beautiful day than

golfing and caching. Was very very busy at the park, but all quiet around the cache. The only TB present was the Woody/Traveling Earth GC,so brought them along with me for some new adventures. Left the Hobos GCC Anniversary coin that I have been fondling for a bit. Checked Ayers in and out, SL, and moved along to the next one.

Edited by brumbjorn