2007 Whitewater Event Weekend Geocoins

BackBrakeBilly

We still have some of these great coins to sale if anyone is interested they are $8 a piece plus shipping if needed.

Here are some pictures of the coins....

goldpaddlefrontbj0.jpg

goldpaddlebackdk8.jpg

silverpaddlefrontoe0.jpg

silverpaddlebackbh8.jpg

If you need any coins please email me at backbrakebilly@comcast.net with the following info...

Subject Line---Whitewater Event Geocoin

Name

Shipping address

Paypal Email address

# of coins (Gold and/or Silver)

Thanks!

I try so hard (& mostly succeed) not to buy coins for events I don't attend.... But, lived in Atlanta for 13 years, hiked near and rafted on the Chattooga River (my favorite paddle ever). The Chattooga was the setting for the fictional Cahulawassee River in the movie. I could have resisted except for that quote, funniest thing I read all day.

jrr

Thanks for all the good comments on the coins, we think they turned out good.

The Whitewater Event weekend was great with a great turnout, over 100 folks showed up to ride the rapids with us and share in the events.

We are already planning for next years events which will take place on weekend of July 12th 2008.

We still have some of the coins left for sale if anyone is interested just send me a email to backbrakebilly@comcast.net

Thanks again!