Out of red and into the black geocoin sale.........

WI_Robin

What was I thinking, making a geocoin, moving (with my 3 kids, 2 horses, 2 potbelly pigs, chinchilla, hedgehog, dog and cats) all in the same month as our county fair and my oldest child getting her drivers licence (of course she needs a car). It all puts a big crunch on the pocket book!!! :D

To get my budget out of the red and into the black I am offering up my extras to you at a reasonable price. I activate and release all of my coins, but usually don't buy them one at a time to help save on shipping. I use the extras to sell or trade for other coins that I want to release.

Shipping will be $1.50 on the first coin and $.50 each for any additional coins shipped together. All coins are trackable and unactivated. Here is what is left in my "box of goodies".

Four Spirit Geocoins - $13 each

Azure Dragon , White Tiger, Black Tortoise

Anthus Laptops - $11 each

Nickel , Black Nickel

$10 each all of the following:

- Desert Cachoids, gold

- Beach Cachoids, gold

- Caching Without Borders (WI version antique gold)

- Bad Mojo v1 gold

- (2)Bad Mojo v2 gold/black

- Bad Mojo v2 silver/black

- THX4TC Jeeps Red, White, Green, Army Green

- Not an Other Micro black/nickel

- True Texas Cowboy

- World Traveler 2006 LE gold

- (3) 2007 Chippewa Valley CVB geocoin

- (1) 2007 Compass Rose antique bronze (1) LE Satin Gold

- Wildlife Muggles Bucky Beaver (1) hard enamal gold (1) soft enamal nickel

- Wildlife Muggles Sneaky Antlers hard enamal nickel

- The Caching Bug gold

- Keepers of Ontario's Caches - Beaver antique nickel

- Canals of Indiana nickel

- 4th Annual Scottish Cache Bash antique silver

- Belted Kingfisher antique bronze

- Geowoodstock 5 black nickel

- Sydney round nickel

- (2) Sylvan Seekers Trickel antique bronze

- Blue Scout Knife nickel

- (2)Geoswag Coin and Pin Club Dec 2006 "Merry Cachemas" w/pin and extra non-trackable coin

- Geoswag Coin and Pin Club Jan 2007 w/pin

- Dorkfish Aquarium black nickel

$9.00 each

- (1) Geosmirk nickel

- Luminous Energy antique bronze

- Luminous Energy antique silver

- C&P Geocoinfest 2007

- Cruiserdude arrowhead copper

- ID Timberwolf copper

- ID Timverwolf nickel

- Alvin's Phone Line antique silver

- Team Sand Dollar 2007, black nickel, gold, silver

$7.00 each

- (4) C&P CITO 2007 nickel

- (1) C&P CITO 2007 gold

- Georgia Microblack nickel

- Happy Caching, nickel, each comes with keychain holder

-Cat, Mushroom, Horseshoe, Pig, Chimneysweep, Ladybird

- (5) Zuma and Jesse Top 40

$5.00 each

- (7) Red Handed Micros

- Caching in the Holidays ammo can

- Dear Santa Ornament, red, green

Send me an e-mail at wisconsin_robin@yahoo.com with your picks. Include your paypal e-mail. First come, first serve. I will send paypal invoices in the morning (maybe a few for a short time tonight). Thanks!!

Edited by WI_Robin

Here's what's left

$10 each all of the following:

- World Traveler 2006 LE gold

- (3) 2007 Chippewa Valley CVB geocoin

- Keepers of Ontario's Caches - Beaver antique nickel

- Canals of Indiana nickel

- Sydney round nickel

- (2) Sylvan Seekers Trickel antique bronze

- (2)Geoswag Coin and Pin Club Dec 2006 "Merry Cachemas" w/pin and extra non-trackable coin

- Geoswag Coin and Pin Club Jan 2007 w/pin

$9.00 each

- (1) Geosmirk nickel

- Luminous Energy antique bronze

- Luminous Energy antique silver

- C&P Geocoinfest 2007

- Alvin's Phone Line antique silver

$7.00 each

- (4) C&P CITO 2007 nickel

- (1) C&P CITO 2007 gold

- Georgia Micro

- Happy Caching, nickel, each comes with keychain holder

- Horseshoe, Chimneysweep, Ladybird

- (5) Zuma and Jesse Top 40

$5.00 each

- (7) Red Handed Micros

- Caching in the Holidays ammo can

- Dear Santa Ornament, red, green

Send me an e-mail at wisconsin_robin@yahoo.com with your picks. Include your paypal e-mail. First come, first serve. I will send paypal invoices in the morning (maybe a few for a short time tonight). Thanks!!

So sorry for the delay!!!! Some of them just got in the mail yesterday. I had a bag of packaged coins to be mailed out sitting on my table by the door to take to the post office on my way to MWGB (I had left my house the Tuesday before and went down with friends) - they where still sitting there waiting for me when I got home yesterday. :o For some reason I was unable to do paypal pre-printed postage for some of them. The ones I was able to print postage for I had tossed in my mailbox last week. Sorry - Robin

So sorry for the delay!!!! Some of them just got in the mail yesterday. I had a bag of packaged coins to be mailed out sitting on my table by the door to take to the post office on my way to MWGB (I had left my house the Tuesday before and went down with friends) - they where still sitting there waiting for me when I got home yesterday. :anitongue: For some reason I was unable to do paypal pre-printed postage for some of them. The ones I was able to print postage for I had tossed in my mailbox last week. Sorry - Robin

I got your email, too, Robin! :lol:

Thanks for the quick response. (I actually was wondering if I dreamed it all....not that I dream about coins, no, no, no...umm...well...errr...Ooops! gotta get back to work, look at that... :laughing: )

What was I thinking, making a geocoin, moving (with my 3 kids, 2 horses, 2 potbelly pigs, chinchilla, hedgehog, dog and cats) all in the same month as our county fair and my oldest child getting her drivers licence (of course she needs a car). It all puts a big crunch on the pocket book!!! <_<

Not in the market for any coins, but wanted to say "yay for chinchillas!" :P We have a chinchilla who is about 8 years old now. We got him and his brother (who died before he reached 2 years old) when they were about 9 months old after the death of our first chinchilla from tooth problems. Ok...enough of derailing your thread. There just aren't a whole lot of chilla owners out there, so I like to say hi :D