Midwest Geo-bash ? from Geocache newbie.

MARPS

my kids and i just started caching this summer and we LOVE IT! i cant believe the midwest geobash is gonna be 30minutes from our house this year. i was wondering...i didnt register or anything and i am really new to things, but can i go to the bash and walk around and check things out??? interested in seeing equipment and learning methods and maybe at the marketplace picking up some trinkets and things to keep in our cache exchange stash .

is there an admission fee or anything and do they allow walkins? i was thinking about checking things out saturday afternoon.

thanks in advance for any advice.

Edited by MARPS

From the Midwest Geobash website:

Registration is Now Off But You Can Still Come

Had to do it at some point. The good news - if you didn't register... don't worry. You don't NEED to register to come, we just like it so we know how many to plan for. If you didn't registered prior to 6/20 you're not in line for the goodie bags anyway and at this point you can't add packages. So just skip the registration and sign in at the “didn’t register” line so we can count you at the event and then ENJOY!

So just come! And bring your friends. It's going to be great!

Browse the main tent, browse the camp sites..don't be shy!

We'll be in the NWOGEO area, drop in any say hi!

You could have asked the proprietor of the "Grand Fort Waynian TB Resort" about the MWGB. Rumor has it they might know a little about it! :laughing:

Edited by BlackBrownDog

You could have asked the proprietor of the "Grand Fort Waynian TB Resort" about the MWGB. Rumor has it they might know a little about it! ;)

is there any sort of admission fee or anything?

You could have asked the proprietor of the "Grand Fort Waynian TB Resort" about the MWGB. Rumor has it they might know a little about it! ;)

is there any sort of admission fee or anything?

Admission is free.