SNEAK PEEK: Earth Turtle Geocoin :)

tsunrisebey

:P I will be releasing a real Earth Turtle into a cache soon. With one of my caching granddaughters proably in the next week or two. It will be a silver one. I am trying to decide if I should drill it or not. Drilling it, I believe, should enhance it chances of survival in the wild and still offer other cachers a chance to view it's beauty.

Will try to remember to post when I release it.

Did you know that 2011 is the 5 year anniversary of the Earth Turtle Geocoin?

:ph34r:

Happy Birthday ET :D

tsun

what did the 2006 ET look like? i have a 2007, but didn't know there was a previous version.

It was sooo cute... It is the one you see when you go to Tsun's website.

2007 Year 1

2008 Year 2

2009 Year 3

2010 Year 4

2011 Year 5

:)

Actually, it's the 4th anniversary. The first year isn't an anniversary... If I got married in 2007 then it would be my 4th anniversary this year. :rolleyes:

Seriously, is it necessary to post that here and send me an email with the same lesson you just posted here?

Ok, let me re-word it, 5 years of ET, not the 5 year Anniversary, 5 ET designs come 2011, 5 ET coins, 5 ET coin designs tsun has put out. There isn't anything on 2011 design that says 5th year anniversary incase you were wondering :P

I hope this cleared everything up :D

anniversary, anniversary, anniversary, anniversary, anniversary, anniversary.

<sighs>, there I feel so much better now :lol:

2007 Year 1

2008 Year 2

2009 Year 3

2010 Year 4

2011 Year 5

Actually, it's the 4th anniversary. The first year isn't an anniversary... If I got married in 2007 then it would be my 4th anniversary this year. :rolleyes:

Seriously, is it necessary to post that here and send me an email with the same lesson you just posted here?

Ok, let me re-word it, 5 years of ET, not the 5 year Anniversary, 5 ET designs come 2011, 5 ET coins, 5 ET coin designs tsun has put out. There isn't anything on 2011 design that says 5th year anniversary incase you were wondering :P

So which aniversary is it in dog years :rolleyes: ?

ILYK

2007 Year 1

2008 Year 2

2009 Year 3

2010 Year 4

2011 Year 5

So which aniversary is it in dog years :rolleyes: ?

ILYK

It depends Doc. If I am to use 4th Anniversary in (true)ET Anniversary years, I think it puts it at 28 year Anniversary. If I use tsun Anniversary time, it makes it the 35th Anniversary :D