SNEAK PEEK: Earth Turtle Geocoin :)

tsunrisebey

email sent Tsun.

Secret Turtle sold :( Thanks Rifleman81. Team Donutdog, can you please send Rifleman81 your paypal addy and then let me know when you've been paid so I can send coins, thanks :D

tsun

Tsun,

Just checking to see if you've had time to send those coins out yet? Thanks.

RifleMan81

email sent Tsun.

Secret Turtle sold :( Thanks Rifleman81. Team Donutdog, can you please send Rifleman81 your paypal addy and then let me know when you've been paid so I can send coins, thanks :D

tsun

Tsun,

Just checking to see if you've had time to send those coins out yet? Thanks.

RifleMan81

I haven't got them in hand yet, as soon as I do, I will mail it out to you :cry:

~tsun

Just got home from classes (first day back, ugh!), start my Mondays at 0930 and go until 8:30pm....long day.

Anyhow, glad to see some of the turtles coming in and I'm very happy that you all like them :) That definitely puts a smile on my face! Hopefully V1 will be getting shipped soon. I know some of the V2 coins were messed up and got sent back (I'll be waiting on mine for awhile, so for those of you who wrote requesting a trade/buy) just hang tight, sooner or later I'll be able to help most of you out.

As long as I'm posting, going Off Topic for a moment: For those of you who have sent emails regarding some other coins for reservations, I promise to get back to you to confirm in the next day or so, Monday is just a long day for me. Anyone else who sent emails regarding trades and everything else, I'll be catching up on those too. I have a bunch of packages (trades and surprises) heading out tomorrow also.

nicolo: re: Facebook, funny pic and they have geocaching/coin groups to boot!

Ok all, again, I am really happy with the positive comments, have a great week :)

~tsun

Edited by tsunrisebey

Just amazing. After receiving two metals so far I have to say that this is the best looking geocoin, in my opinion, out there including my own. Great job.

:anitongue: We are very pleased to hear that folks are happy with this coin!! Congrats to Tsun for a great job with the design, I sure wish we could have gotten the two-tone to work :rolleyes:

Everyone will be happy to know that the rest of the turtles arrived and they are "beautiful" we will begin shipping this batch non-stop tomorrow morning!! Actually, Sharon may have shipped a few today while Georgia was on Grandma duty :(

Thanks again everyone for your support and understanding on the turtle coin!! :anitongue:

I'm fast running out of fingernails waiting for mine to travel half-way around the world! Cant wait to see them! They've even been a topic of discussion on the Australian forums....

Here turtles...come to Piggy.... :anitongue:

I know what you mean!! By the way - yellow is faster than red, isn't it! :anitongue::rolleyes:

Got my shipping notice too :D Although I'm not quite sure which ones are coming , lol. I'm hoping to send out cointest and silent auction winnings and then start arranging trades for those of you who contacted me about getting one (V2-shiny silver).

Rifleman, Roosie, and Dennis: I just paid for the gold version so I'm thinking they should be in by early next week and I'll get your winnings mailed out to you ( I haven't forgotten ).

~tsun

Got my shipping notice too :) Although I'm not quite sure which ones are coming , lol. I'm hoping to send out cointest and silent auction winnings and then start arranging trades for those of you who contacted me about getting one (V2-shiny silver).

Rifleman, Roosie, and Dennis: I just paid for the gold version so I'm thinking they should be in by early next week and I'll get your winnings mailed out to you ( I haven't forgotten ).

~tsun

alright, can't wait to get it!

The whole family is down with illness this week, so today when I wondered out to the mailbox I didn't really take any notice of what I was grabbing. A couple of padded mailers- cool. Trades no doubt. Well one was, but the other I didn't really take any notice of until two shiny silver Turtle peeked out! They're here. My turtles have swum the Pacific to me.

V_E_R_Y___N_I_C_E ! ! !

I really like the use of metal texture under the translucent fills. Very nicely done.

I was surprised however to not find 'tsunrisebey' written on the coin anywhere. I would consider these to be a personal coin of yours... Although... that symbol... the T in the sunrise... could that be your mark?

Edited by keewee

The whole family is down with illness this week, so today when I wondered out to the mailbox I didn't really take any notice of what I was grabbing. A couple of padded mailers- cool. Trades no doubt. Well one was, but the other I didn't really take any notice of until two shiny silver Turtle peeked out! They're here. My turtles have swum the Pacific to me.

???????How did you get Turtles before me?????? *sob* :D

But then, you also got sick before me (we are now all ill too! :blink: ).

Go Yellow! :D:)

Thanks again to MommyFinder :)B)

???????How did you get Turtles before me?????? *sob* :blink:

But then, you also got sick before me (we are now all ill too! :D ).

Go Yellow! :D:)

Thanks again to MommyFinder B):D

Oh... hope I didn't send a virus with my email! B) Good luck with shaking it - the ones going around here have been quite brutal. Some bigger businesses have had 20% or more staff off sick at any one time!!

The first finishes (replacements for the bi-metallic ones) are still in transit... but then we are closer... :D ... just :)

Definitely Go Yellow Go! Red is leading now... but at least mine are now both out of the blocks. :D

Edited by keewee

Maybe I missed this but could someone post a pic of their lil amigos. They sound cute. :blink: And I am sure they are :)

Here's a pic that I posted of the three of them from another thread...the copper one is the same size as the other two, he's just closer to the camera compared to his sisters (or whichever gender the different turtles are, :) )

EarthTurtlesThree.jpg

Three were for sale:

* v1 Antique Copper

* v1 Antique Silver

* v2 Shiny Silver

And the marvellous artist edition: 2 tone black nickel and shiny gold which is being sold on eBay for much $$$ Lucky charities! :D

Edited to say - I should be receiving my little shiny silver darlings in the mail tomorrow!!! I cant wait!! :D

Edited by Cheesy pigs
Three were for sale:

* v1 Antique Copper

* v1 Antique Silver

* v2 Shiny Silver

And the marvellous artist edition: 2 tone black nickel and shiny gold which is being sold on eBay for much $$$ Lucky charities! :D

5. The Secret Version - all Shiny Gold (I think)

I think there are just these 5 different versions in existance.

I'm glad to see so many of you so enthusiastic about your turtles :blink: They are pretty cute, I'm still waiting on the other version that you all got :anicute: I think I'm going to have to make some sort of handmade display for these little guys.

Also thanks to those who have bid on the charity/benefit auctions for the two-tones. Big Brothers Big Sisters, The Lewis and Clark Humane Society (Helena), and US Soldiers (soon) have benefitted nicely.

I'm curious, has anyone activated one or is anyone planning on activating one?

Thanks to all of you who made these such a wonderful success. Thanks to Georgia and Sharon at the Caching Place for taking on the project and getting a beautiful coin produced, it has been quite the ride.

Much appreciated,

~tsun

edit for spelling, I'm tired. Shoot after 3 edits, there are still more errors, oh who cares anymore...

Edited by tsunrisebey

I'm glad to see so many of you so enthusiastic about your turtles :anicute: They are pretty cute, I'm still waiting on the other version that you all got :blink: I think I'm going to have to make some sort of handmade display for these little guys.

Also thanks to those who have bid on the charity/benefit auctions for the two-tones. Big Brothers Big Sisters, The Lewis and Clark Humane Society (Helena), and US Soldiers (soon) have benefitted nicely.

Thanks to all of you who made these such a wonderful success. Thanks to Georgia and Sharon at the Caching Place for taking on the project and getting a beautiful coin produced, it has been quite the ride.

Much appreciated,

~tsun

edit for spelling, I'm tired. Shoot after 3 edits, there are still more errors, oh who cares anymore...

Activated one so far, have two more in my lock-n-lock of "pending activation before adding to collection". I've got another few stashed in my lock-n-lock of "really special trades or release in a cache", also known as the "don't list this on my available list or trade by accident lock-n-lock" :D

I'm glad to see so many of you so enthusiastic about your turtles :anicute: They are pretty cute, I'm still waiting on the other version that you all got :blink: I think I'm going to have to make some sort of handmade display for these little guys.

Much appreciated,

~tsun

Activated one so far, have two more in my lock-n-lock of "pending activation before adding to collection". I've got another few stashed in my lock-n-lock of "really special trades or release in a cache", also known as the "don't list this on my available list or trade by accident lock-n-lock" :D

Oh yeah, I forgot to add, activate and plan to RELEASE one, release being the key word, lol. I forget some people like icons.... :blink:

I'm glad to see so many of you so enthusiastic about your turtles :blink: They are pretty cute, I'm still waiting on the other version that you all got :D I think I'm going to have to make some sort of handmade display for these little guys.

Much appreciated,

~tsun

Activated one so far, have two more in my lock-n-lock of "pending activation before adding to collection". I've got another few stashed in my lock-n-lock of "really special trades or release in a cache", also known as the "don't list this on my available list or trade by accident lock-n-lock" :)

Oh yeah, I forgot to add, activate and plan to RELEASE one, release being the key word, lol. I forget some people like icons.... :D

i bought three of them, and hubby quickly snatched one away from me and he activated his (going to travel with him to events)... so now i have two left... i don't know if i can bear to let them go... :anicute::blink: