SNEAK PEEK: Earth Turtle Geocoin :)

tsunrisebey

Wonderful response, thank you Caching Place. I can't wait to see the pixs.

Does this also affect the shiny silver one? If possible when samples arrive could there be a post of original and revised Earth Turtle Coins. Thanks so much, the coins truly are beautiful and I'm sure the majority of us will happy either way, you've worked too hard on this. :blink:

Wonderful response, thank you Caching Place. I can't wait to see the pixs.

Does this also affect the shiny silver one? If possible when samples arrive could there be a post of original and revised Earth Turtle Coins. Thanks so much, the coins truly are beautiful and I'm sure the majority of us will happy either way, you've worked too hard on this. :blink:

No, the shiny silver is fine (I saw partial pictures but requested additional) because that is not a two-tone plating option nor involves an antique process. As far as pictures go, I'll leave that one to the caching place or when they forward them to me, I can post them.

tsun :blink:

Just so you all know where we sit a little bit and what things look like; here are a couple pics for you. These 2 pics are for Version 2. The ones that were pre-ordered in shiny silver and glitter and translucents on the back. What you see here are the fronts of the pre-order V2 shiny silver and my (sorry gotta say it, lol) SECRET version (ok, not so secret anymore). ***I know you've probably looked directly at the pictures first and hopefully you come back and read this part, lol. Just to clarify or jog your memory a bit.

V1's are Antique Silver and Brushed Copper (one metal). The Antique Silver is the most unique Earth Turtle in that it has a different color scheme from all other turtles. The Brushed Copper will look just like the little guys in the pics but in 'Brushed Copper'.

V2's all have the same color scheme as the V1 Brushed Copper and AE/tsun's version in BN/Gold (which is also the only few two-tones that survived the process). The major difference between V1 and V2 are that V2 on the back side has translucents and glitter (the Earth is done in glitters). I do have a pic of the backsides, but I'm trying to find the right email (and there are alot). When I do find them, I will edit this post, so check back to get a glimpse of what the backsides look like too.

Edit: Added a back side pic of the Shiny Silver.

Ok, I think that's it for now.....

V2 Shiny Gold front (secret version) only available through me.

EAV2gold.gif

V2 Shiny Silver, the pre-ordered Earth Turtle.

EAV2silver.gif

V2 Shiny Silver backside w/glitters. There is a little bleeding over on the hand, that has been addressed.

EAV2silverback.gif

Edited by tsunrisebey

Oh the BLING of it all!!!!!! :D

I LOVE the turtles!!!!! :laughing: Tsun you are so cruel giving us these teasers when I know I wont get to touch any for weeks and weeks. I suppose I could just make the golden turtle the background picture on my computer....just to rub salt into the wound :P :P

And did I mention that I LOVE the turtles!!!!!? :laughing:

Hi, it's me again :D

One more update:

Georgia let me know that the V1 turtles should be arriving in a couple weeks. There will also be a little surprise included in your packages for being so patient! :D I know what it is but have not seen the item. I hope I get one too :D

P.S. CF30, think I'm just going to let you be surprised with what they look like. :( Call it sadistic coin humor on my part :surprise:

~tsun

Wooohoooo. I was away on business for three days and knew there was something very special in my mailbox that I wanted soooo badly. This morning I went to the mailbox and there it was, a BEAUTIFUL, GORGEOUS Earth Turtle Geocoin. The colors are beyond words, thank you for such a beautiful geocoin. :o:D:):D:P:P:D Can't wait for the rest of the family.

I see that there is still one on ebay, may have to bid on that one too. :D

Wooohoooo. I was away on business for three days and knew there was something very special in my mailbox that I wanted soooo badly. This morning I went to the mailbox and there it was, a BEAUTIFUL, GORGEOUS Earth Turtle Geocoin. The colors are beyond words, thank you for such a beautiful geocoin. :o:D:D:D:D:D:P Can't wait for the rest of the family.

I see that there is still one on ebay, may have to bid on that one too. :)

Thank you very much for bidding on the silent auction for Team Donutdog, I'm glad you like the little guy, I'm quite fond of it myself :P The auction that is up is for Big Brothers Big Sisters of Helena. They don't have a listing for that chapter on Mission Fish so I had to word it differently but it's very clear what the auction is for. PLUG: If you don't have kids or even if you do and you have some spare time (8 hours a month, give or take) you should think about becoming a 'Big.' There are some really great kids who could use a mentor and I bet they would love to go caching with you! UNPLUG (lol).

~tsun :D

How much longer before my turtle has brothers and sisters? :)

The "bright" little sisters are scheduled to arrive on the 22nd - we'll begin shipping them just as soon as they arrive!

The little brothers and their "side-kicks" are still on schedule to ship out to us on the 27th - we'll keep you posted on their arrival!!

Thanks again everyone for having patience through this!! :)

Did they arrive?

Here is the latest from the UPS tracking site:

Type: Package

Scheduled Delivery: 08/23/2007

Shipped To: MURRAY, UT, US

Shipped/Billed On: 08/22/2007

Service: EXPRESS

Shipping will begin once they arrive tomorrow....our UPS man is normally here before 10:30 am -- with our luck lately, we better not guarantee anything!!!! :D

We will post the minute they arrive!!

How much longer before my turtle has brothers and sisters? :anibad:

The "bright" little sisters are scheduled to arrive on the 22nd - we'll begin shipping them just as soon as they arrive!

The little brothers and their "side-kicks" are still on schedule to ship out to us on the 27th - we'll keep you posted on their arrival!!

Thanks again everyone for having patience through this!! :tired:

Sorry....we've been shipping all day and I didn't come back to check in on the forums. We shipped the shiny silver today. The Antique coins are scheduled to ship to us on the 27th so we'll start shipping those out next week on the 28th or 30th along with a little surprise :ph34r:

Thanks!!

~ Georgia

Thanks again everyone for having patience through this!! :tired:

Sorry....we've been shipping all day and I didn't come back to check in on the forums. We shipped the shiny silver today. The Antique coins are scheduled to ship to us on the 27th so we'll start shipping those out next week on the 28th or 30th along with a little surprise :ph34r:

Thanks!!

~ Georgia

Would the original copper ones I ordered be considered antique?

What are the "brothers and sisters"?

Are these what you are calling "the shiny ones"?

Are these "the antique ones"? Are the "side-kicks", the surprise?

Wish I hadn't missed out on these! Darn vacations! lol

How much longer before my turtle has brothers and sisters? :tired:

What are the "brothers and sisters"? The brothers (males) are the antique versions, the sisters (females) are the shiny silvers

Are these what you are calling "the shiny ones"? Yes, the females are the "bright" (shiny) ones! :anibad:

Are these "the antique ones"? Are the "side-kicks", the surprise? You got it!!

Wish I hadn't missed out on these! Darn vacations! lol There should be plenty of trades around!

What are the "brothers and sisters"? The brothers (males) are the antique versions, the sisters (females) are the shiny silvers

Are these what you are calling "the shiny ones"? Yes, the females are the "bright" (shiny) ones! :ph34r:

Are these "the antique ones"? Are the "side-kicks", the surprise? You got it!!

Wish I hadn't missed out on these! Darn vacations! lol There should be plenty of trades around!

I think I might be an idiot but still not understand if my original question was answered :tired: