SNEAK PEEK: Earth Turtle Geocoin :)

tsunrisebey

Well, I think I got them. After having my cart emptied at least twice, session ended a couple times and one your password isn't right I grapped the silver and ran. Went back for the copper, I'm not sure how many times I had to refresh for that darned inventory message thingie...they finally came back, order went all the way through to paypal and order complete...now the copper says sold out, I hope I got them!

Ok now I am logged in but my cart is empty and the coins are unavailable. It says they are updating inventory.

I really really do not like it when my cart is emptied. ;)

DITTO!!!

Ditto me too... and at 3am... it's hard to cope with it! ;)

YAY - got some. :mad: Happy - back to bad now. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I figured out that you MUST be logged in BEFORE ordering...or that's how it worked for me! Go to the menu on the left and login FIRST!!

Actually when I have done this in the past at TCP, the cart gets emptied and I get logged out. As a result, I always login at time of payment.

Guess it varies, because I logged in 5 or 10 minutes before placing my order, and never got logged out.

Edit to say: 'course, apparently I got my order in before the mad rush! That could have something to do with it.

Edited by MommyFinder

Ok now I am logged in but my cart is empty and the coins are unavailable. It says they are updating inventory.

I really really do not like it when my cart is emptied. ;)

DITTO!!!

Ditto me too... and at 3am... it's hard to cope with it! ;)

YAY - got some. :mad: Happy - back to bad now. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Nighty-night, keewee. Sweet turtle dreams!

I will say TCP handled the sale as best as could be expected and put up info as soon as they could. I never even saw the other coins the other night so this was a huge improvement. The cart emptying - not so good but whatever. Somehow I snuck in and got some. COngrat again Tsun. TCP makes gorgeous coins especially one with such a beautiful design. :mad:

ANOTHER fun thread! Boy, who ever thought that ordering coins could get your blood boiling in the morning! ALMOST as good as that first cup of coffee!! LOL!! That makes us 1 and 1! 1 lost battle, 1 WON! We FINALLY got our order through after losing everything in our cart 6 times! WHEW!! NOW for coffee!!!

BTW: We have a copper to trade for an FSM. Any takers? First come, first served, PLEASE don't crash our e-mail! LOL!! :mad:

BEAUTIFUL coin Tsun!

ANOTHER fun thread! Boy, who ever thought that ordering coins could get your blood boiling in the morning! ALMOST as good as that first cup of coffee!! LOL!! That makes us 1 and 1! 1 lost battle, 1 WON! We FINALLY got our order through after losing everything in our cart 6 times! WHEW!! NOW for coffee!!!

BTW: We have a copper to trade for an FSM. Any takers? First come, first served, PLEASE don't crash our e-mail! LOL!! :mad:

BEAUTIFUL coin Tsun!

Oooh! Good idea! Aren't there more FSM coins than turtles? I may try this....

Finally got an order to go through after being dumped and logged out several times. I wanted to change the shipping address but didn't dare. I found that clicking on the money order rather than paypal got me through faster and that's how I finally got the order. Now I'm 1 for 2 this week.

I did get my last order in (even though it did cost me extra shipping and handling)...have one available! LB4T or GPX...you have first options on this, just pay the full price I paid (and possibly the extra shipping to get it to you???)!

You are too kind Rod. Thanks but I am good. Very nice of you! :mad:

Not a prob GPX...glad you got through!! Great meeting you at the BASH!

I'll have to wait to see if I do have an extra or not...

Arrrgh! I lost out on this one as well. That's what I get for talking to my wife on the phone when the sale started ( well, she's more important anyway ).

However, if anyone has any extries to trade, please check out my trading list. I also have other more recent coins that are not on my list, please see the trading thread where I'm looking for a FSM coin for these other coins.

Thanks.

3am... 3AM... WHAT WAS I THINKING!!!!!!!

That was far, far too early to go through the 'geocoin buying pressure cooker'!! My brain completely woke up after that - I was stuff for trying to get back to sleep. Groan...

Now eating my breakfast trying to maintain conciousness.... zzzzzzzzz

Thanks for another great coin Steph. I can't wait to get these in hand. They look so amazingly awesome!

Once I get them I will have some to trade, but my first offer will be to some locals whom I know wanted some, but were not game on dragging themselves out of bed at that hour.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! :D ....Where the heck was I?????...In the land of FSM madness ???:mad:

I cant believe I missed these, I even had the time and the date! Once again I fail miserably at being a good coinicker! ;);)

Im gonna go jump off a bridge now!...OK ill stay!...WAIT! ;) ...I can trade!...Whew- Life goes on!

Edited by 007BigD

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! :) ....Where the heck was I?????...In the land of FSM madness ???:mad:

I cant believe I missed these, I even had the time and the date! Once again I fail miserably at being a good coinicker! ;);)

Im gonna go jump off a bridge now!...OK ill stay!...WAIT! ;) ...I can trade!...Whew- Life goes on!

Do i need to offer you ANOTHER trade!? :D :D :)

Email me if you are still after one.

Cheers,

Craig

Edited by keewee01

Your thoughts please....

I've received alot of emails from you who have missed out on the Earth Turtle coins. I'm sorry, I do not have extras. I knew these would be popular but had no idea they would sell so overwhelmingly fast Thank you). So, the idea was tossed around today about a "pre-order" for some more turtles. I want to know what you guys think? This gives everyone a chance to get some. I'm leaning toward a different two-tone metal scheme altogether; if we do this.....opinions, thoughts, suggestions. A decision will be made within a day or two on what will be done and I'll post to let you know what's up. So speak your mind...

tsun :unsure:

edit to clarify some things (2 tone and pre-order)

Edited by tsunrisebey

Your thoughts please....

I've received alot of emails from you who have missed out on the Earth Turtle coins. I'm sorry, I do not have extras. I knew these would be popular but had no idea they would sell so overwhelmingly fast Thank you). So, the idea was tossed around today about a "pre-sale" for some more turtles. I want to know what you guys think? This gives everyone a chance to get some. I'm leaning toward a different metal altogether mint (BN/?) if we do this.....opinions, thoughts, suggestions. A decision will be made within a day or two on what will be done and I'll post to let you know what's up. So speak your mind...

tsun

I must admit, the gold is my favourite, so something in a nice shiny metal would be good (just my opinion of course).

MommyFinder - did you get a chance at snaffling some coins????

Well gold won't be an option, lol, for obvious reasons :unsure: But shiny is an option.