"mini" Coins?

BubbleDragon

I was browsing coin minting sites once and stumbled across one that offered "mini" coins intended for trading, swaps, meetups, etc. I think they were about the size of a dime or nickel and intended to be hung on a keychain or zipperpull type hanger so that they could be collected.

My google searches haven't yielded much of anything!

Does anyone know what I'm talking about? Am I crazy? If you do, please point me in the right direction.

Thanks bundle, folks!

I was browsing coin minting sites once and stumbled across one that offered "mini" coins intended for trading, swaps, meetups, etc. I think they were about the size of a dime or nickel and intended to be hung on a keychain or zipperpull type hanger so that they could be collected.

My google searches haven't yielded much of anything!

Does anyone know what I'm talking about? Am I crazy? If you do, please point me in the right direction.

Thanks bundle, folks!

I think you may be reffering to Trolley Coins, Pathtags or Geotags. All three of these meet what you are trying to describe

Here are my Trolley Coins

DSC_1439.jpg

Edited by Damenace

I think you may be reffering to Trolley Coins, Pathtags or Geotags. All three of these meet what you are trying to describe

Here are my Trolley Coins

DSC_1439.jpg

Aha! I think the page I had been to was Pathtags, but I love your trolley coins! Very nice design! Thank you for the quick response!

Landsharkz have 'Beaver Tags' for us Canadians.

http://www.landsharkz.ca/

Anyone know what size these are?

I have one the Turbo911 tags and they are very nice. They are 1" micros. :)

:D Shiny...... :D :D

Maybe Chris and Helen will do some for the American Cacher line......hmmm

Our ears were burning :rolleyes: .

Yes, we're offering these with the words American Cacher and the eagle on one side and your custom art on the other. They're oval like the pin so lots of real estate for design ideas. Size is 38mm width and 21mm tall in the middle.

The eagle and text are all rich deep translucent paint. This will be the shape and design if you want American Cacher tags:

IMG_6965.jpg

Custom art is always tweaked by Chris of course ;) . The die is already made for anyone who wants to use it on one side at no charge (ditto for the Canadian Cacher die)! We've already paid for it, so we're not going to ask you to pay for it again B).

If you want them trackable we have the AC prefix. If you also want an icon we have the eagle icon that you 'encouraged' us to design ;) or you can make non-trackable AC tags for less money. They're not on the site yet... we've been on vacation and wanted to time the offer with us being around to respond to any questions.

It looks like it can be custom made - both sides.

Love it, Helen & Chris!

Maybe you'll make a "UK Cacher" one for me in the future :rolleyes:

It can be custom made both sides... like the Turbo Tag or we can certainly make a die for a UK Cacher tag Fluttershy!

Chris and I are both British by birth (he's the English gent and I'm the Scottish lass :D ).

We offer a UK site in Yorkshire for drop shipments of coins/pins, etc that is working well thus far. The mint ships direct to the UK and then it's just domestic shipping from there to the client. The last order got to York in 2 days from Hong Kong and shipped for about 10 pounds by overnight service to the client! The VAT still applies of course.