Congratulations....

It just so happens, I was wondering that too....

So was I (not that I would attempt it). The rules would have to include:

1. no caches that you've ever searched for previously (whether or not logged)

2. no beta (i.e. no information on cache locations beyond what can be gleaned from the web page)

3. you'd have to do all the driving yourself (a non-caching partner could come along for company but wouldn't be allowed to help)

4. all caches to be logged properly (i.e. in the log book with the date and signature)

Oh - congratulations on the 121! :anibad:

HH

Well done to DavyBoy and Kinky Kimbo!!!

I bumped into these mad people on Saturday and followed them around for a few caches. Judging from the wobbly writing in the logs and and confusion as to just exactly which way was up some 8 or 9 hours into their run, it was hard work! Sooner them than me!

Edited by Alibags
I don't see the problem with some one helping out with the driving.

Except if you had a driver you'd have an unfair advantage in that they could drive around and pick you up at the end of a run, instead of you having to walk back to the car (along a canal, for instance)

Thanks to everyone that has congratulated us. I can now say that it was great fun. I didnt think it was fun before as by the end of the 24 hours I declared that I never wanted to see another cache as long as I live. It was really hard work, the blisters on my feet say it all.......but for the sense of acheivement it was worth it. Thank goodness for redbull B)

Thanks to Dave and Andy for putting up with my moaning, 24 hours without my beauty sleep sent me insane :D An experience I wont forget in a while!!! B);):D I always say "Its not about the numbers" but for that 24 hours it was!! Its good to get back to normal again.