Suddenly I can't download the waypoint

nonaeroterraqueous

Well . . . there's your problem . . . :tired:

I know this is a little different but i just bought an internet tablet that uses the Opera browser (i know it's a mobile version that isn't full featured). That thing just would not work when trying to submit my name and password. Also couldn't do any kind of cache search such as from a zipcode or state. In otherwords, i could fill in a form but it wouldn't do anything when i clicked submit or go. I finally found a thread on this forum that had an answer and can now can get it to work, but it is a pain having to swap settings each time in order to do this.

Guess what i'm getting at is, that i probably wouldn't be having this problem if my device used one of the Windows OSs. :D

On topic, i havn't had any problems using XP and the AOL IE browser on my desktop computer....

Oooops, just tried a couple more times. The .loc button worked fine but the .gpx button reloaded the page. But, then i clicked again on the reloaded page and it worked. Looks to be an intermittent thing so you may have to click more than once until they get teh little bug out.

This morning several new cache notifications came in. Without page reloading, I was able to download the .gpx file on four or five of the pages. On this page, something must be different. The page reloaded before I could download the .gpx file . . . :blink:

However, I just opened that page again and the download dialogue box appeared, obediently, after I clicked the button . . .

I'm still getting no success here. I've always tried to keep my personal database up-to date with full notification of everything in a ten-mile radius, but I'm not going to do it if I have to hand-enter each one. That means that local caching would require a special cache search each time, rather than simply opening my saved file and looking to see where I should go next.