Nano log sheets?

nathew

I bought a few nano containers on ebay recently, not noticing that the description said nothing about including logs. I've looked all over the web and have only found nano replacement logs for sale on foreign sites. Anyone know where I can get my hands on some domestically?

If you have a document shredder that is not a new fancy cross shredding one, then just put a blank sheet of paper in and it will come out in nano size strips. Or, if its too thick then fold it in half. That should do it =D

Oooh, I didn't think of that, thanks! And I have stacks of loose paper from rite in the rain, so I can make the good kind.

Get an envelope from your local FedEx person. They are made of Tyvek, which you can write on with pencil or pen, and it will be waterproof. One envelope will make a dozen nano logs, plus a dozen micros.

You also may be able to get it at house construction sites. Ask for the scraps they throw away.

I bought a few nano containers on ebay recently, not noticing that the description said nothing about including logs. I've looked all over the web and have only found nano replacement logs for sale on foreign sites. Anyone know where I can get my hands on some domestically?

Just posted one on my site for free under the downloads section <<<<<link to commercial site removed by moderator>>>>>>

hope this helps.

Team NightStalker.

Edited by briansnat