Dragon Spinners

nielsenc

And the Ant. Copper? ;)

CF30

Sold out Friday night.

But there should be some in the newsletter offer in a few weeks.

Doh! Guess I should have taken the bird in the hand and ordered some Ant. Gold ones when I had the chance. Oh well. I know there'll be trades out there. :mad:

Man, I gotta start paying closer attention to the go times on coins. It's like flashback to a year and a half ago. ;)

I received my bronze spinner yesterday...in one of those "special" envelopes from the Post Office. You know the kind...the envelope that apologizes for your mail being damaged during transport. I held my breath as I opened it, and the spinner was fine. I was worried there for a minute. What a beautiful coin!

BTW - I should mention that the packaging was intact...but the mailing label was not

Edited by DresselDragons

It sounded like the idea was to keep a stock of this coin so unless they ran into production problems should be a temporary lack ... this coin is a perfect xmas/bday present type of thing - but you could always email the designer or vendor and ask

( test post from windows PC hoping my sig line is finally fixed... )

^_^ We were watching the original thread for an update, so naturally we missed these when they went on sale. ^_^ Will be watching for the newsletter.

I just got the newsletter and didn't see any mention of the Copper coin. :unsure:

Not this newsletter. Probably the next. Specifically one after 8/11 :unsure:

Edited by AtlantaGal

They're Baaaack

Trust Me!

Try [url=http://shop.geoswag.com/shopsite_sc/shopping_cart/productsearch.cgi?fromid=productsearch.cgi&search_field=dragon&storeid=*1404ee769a3810a711320df4&prevlocation=http://shop.geoswag.com/shopsite_sc/store/html/&testcookie=on&ip=67.177.51.244'> THIS LINK . You can then click on "Presales to go to individual pages.

There are:

90 Antique Gold

84 Antique Copper

218 Antique Silver

Edited by Damenace

Okay- now I don't feel so bad. I checked for the newsletter @ 11:00PM b-4 hitting the hay-No Letter yet! Woke up @ 1:30AM and checked for Newsletter- COPPER ALL SOLD OUT. Now THAT'S how it usually works. :P

That's a ditto here too! Funny how things sometimes work out! I e-mailed oakcoins last time that I was not getting newsletters. I'd think I'd be getting those seeing as how I am a member of the geocoin club AND I have bought quite a few coins from them at this point. But no newsletter. Resent the e-mail last night about the once again, nonexistent newsletter. If you had not posted I would not have gotten a copper or a silver. They would have been gone. Once again thank you Sunrayers for letting us know!

Edited by zazth

I was able to get 5 antique silver, 5 antique copper and 5 antique gold :D I missed out the first time since I was away on vacation. :P Glad to finally get them!

Both the antique silver and antique gold are sold out!

Coin hog! :P

My newsletter ended up in my spam folder by then it was too late but I was lucky enough to get a copper the first round. I do have an Antique Gold to trade if anyone isn't picky about which version they get (I have that in hand). These coins are so nice that they look good in every metal that I've seen up to now.

~tsun :D

I was able to get 5 antique silver, 5 antique copper and 5 antique gold :( I missed out the first time since I was away on vacation. :( Glad to finally get them!

Both the antique silver and antique gold are sold out!

Coin hog! :blink:

~tsun :D

Well, they will go straght onto my traders list so...

I don't understand how you know the quantity? I don't see it on the page that I'm looking at.

Add an item to your cart that you want to check how much stock is on hand. In the cart, jack the number up to something ridiculous like 999 and then hit recalculate. It will then complain "only 15 of xyz in stock, reduce qty and try again" or words to that effect.

When we try to order, it says they're sold out in the box at the top ("Product: Geocoin - Dragon Spinner ROT13 Antique Copper. This item is currently sold out."), but still allows us to put some in our cart... ? :o Are there any left or not? :)

ETA: Won't let us checkout, so I guess they're all gone.

Edited by GeoCadeau