Dragon Spinners

nielsenc

We are pleased to finally announce the Dragon ROT 13 Geocoins. These geocoins have been in the works for over 8 months. We have worked to get everything right with the coin and make this one of the best looking coins around.

As you will notice, there are two rhinestones for the eyes!

Upper piece: 27.5mm diameter x 3mm 3D

Below piece: 50mm from left to right, 4.5mm thickness, 3D/3D, 2pcs rhinestones

The Antique Copper will be limited to 250 PCS.

We are limiting the sales of these as we are looking to take some to MWGB. Once we are back, we will put more on the site. This is mainly for those who did not plan to attend MWGB.

Buy your Dragon Geocoins at Geoswag.com.

dragon_ab.JPGdragon_ac.JPG

Thanks

As others have pointed out, we only put a limited number of Antique Copper coins in the cart at this time.

Our original plan was to take these to MWGB and sell them there first. But we didnt want people in the forums, who have been waiting for these, to miss out. Hence, we started sales tonight.

Those who order today should have them around the same time as the people who buy at MWGB. We timed it this way to try to make it more fair.

We did hold out some of the Antique Copper for those of our newsletter as well. After MWGB, the next announcement will be in our newsletter.

Thanks!

I'll be at the bash and maybe can pick up some there. Will you be taking credit cards there?

Maybe I should have waited until the bash and saved the shipping for the gold by picking them up there

How many of the gold will be made?

Edited by LadyBee4T

No copper left... sad sad day... and it is our anniversary...

any way those of us on forum who cannot get to MWGB can order a copper??? Please????

He said they'll have some copper after MWGB for the newsletter mailing. If you've purchased from Geoswag, then you should be on their email list.

Boy did I luck out on this one and was able to order an AC. I was coming back from a business trip last night and was working in the car on my laptop doing some stuff for my paying job. I have an aircard so I can work on the ride back when I'm not the one driving. But coverage isn't the best and is mostly frustrating coming back from this area. We kept coming in and out of service. I happened to check the forums on my Blackjack just as this thread was started. It was an intense next several minutes as we drove in and out of coverage on my aircard but I managed to get my order in :o:)

Cannot wait to get them!

...Anthus

I just got these today, a copper and the ant. gold. I have to say, these are beautiful coins! I love the detail on them, I was never a big copper fan until now! The gems are just perfect and kudos to the team of people who put this design together (I'm not sure who did it, unless it was the one the Grid had given the sneak peek too). Love it!

Hefty coin too!

tsun :laughing:

I just got these today, a copper and the ant. gold. I have to say, these are beautiful coins! I love the detail on them, I was never a big copper fan until now! The gems are just perfect and kudos to the team of people who put this design together (I'm not sure who did it, unless it was the one the Grid had given the sneak peek too). Love it!

Hefty coin too!

tsun :laughing:

Ditto except that I received two golds, very nice.

But ... I'd ... like ... some ... coppers, <sniff> <sniff>

Hefty coin too!

tsun :rolleyes:

I was never a big fan of copper coins, either, but when I saw the picture of these, I thought the copper was totally awesome looking. I can only imagine what they look like in person, since I was unable to get one! Rats! :rolleyes:

Hefty coin too!

tsun :rolleyes:

I was never a big fan of copper coins, either, but when I saw the picture of these, I thought the copper was totally awesome looking. I can only imagine what they look like in person, since I was unable to get one! Rats! :rolleyes:

Don't get upset yet. Refer to post #11. They're holding some back until after MWGB!

&*%$* I've been following the other thread... the teaser.... and never saw this thread come up. No newsletter either from Oakcoins and missed this entirely. Betcha it's an Ebay resellers' heaven sent dream. Not meant to be, then.

Don't stress....it says at least twice in this thread that they will be putting more up after they get back from the mwgb. I believe something was specifically mentioned about the newsletter too. :unsure:

&*%$* I've been following the other thread... the teaser.... and never saw this thread come up. No newsletter either from Oakcoins and missed this entirely. Betcha it's an Ebay resellers' heaven sent dream. Not meant to be, then.

Don't stress....it says at least twice in this thread that they will be putting more up after they get back from the mwgb. I believe something was specifically mentioned about the newsletter too. <_<

Thanks, I had been anxiously awaiting a geoswag notice on this coin only to find it was unfurled here. I got caught looking in the wrong direction. Glad to hear there's still a chance. The antique silver I saw on Ebay looks wayyy interesting.

I had planned on picking up at least one set of these, but by the time I found out about the sale the copper was sold out. I could've still gotten the other metal, but decided to wait till they went on sale again after MWGB in hopes of getting both. Hopefully they go back up for sale soon; on Monday I'm leaving on a 2 week trip, so I might end up missing out again. <_<