more questions!

teamnaruto

http://www.geocaching.com/track/

All the info is there. A few things,

Don't reveal the tracking number (the number on the tag or coin) here or in any photos. You can log the coin or bug from the link I sent you. If you take it, log you took it, and add a not if you wish. Then move it along. If you like a coin or bug but don't want to take it, you can "discover" it. Which basically meant you've seen it but left it where it is.

We found a geocoin and sent a message to it's owner. Now we want to put it in a new cache but I don't know how to show that. Any ideas?

Yep, if you've already logged a Find on the cache you put the coin into, make another log (a NOTE type), say you are dropping off a coin, but DON'T SUBMIT IT YET. At the bottom of teh page. there should be a list of all the geocoins/travelbugs in your possession. Simply cclick the one you put in the cache, then submit.

If you drop more than one bug or coin, you can hold down Control (CTRL) while you click several bugs/coins, then submit.

If you add a "Bug Drop" note to the cache page, in addition to your "Found it" log, delete that note afterwards. The Bug or Coin will stay in the cache and deleting the note will clean up the cache page making the last five logs more useful for "paperless" cachers.

If you add a "Bug Drop" note to the cache page, in addition to your "Found it" log, delete that note afterwards. The Bug or Coin will stay in the cache and deleting the note will clean up the cache page making the last five logs more useful for "paperless" cachers.

Ooh, I didn't know that... Will try that the next time..

I dont recall seeing it anywhere besides on the forums. For this reason i cant understand why someone would get upset with anyone for not deleting it. I did not know about it either until i saw someone ranting about it in a thread...