Help With Newbie Coin Collector Advice?

tw3nty3ight

Hello everyone! I have just started collecting Geocoins and I must say I am getting addicted. I am slowly building up my collection with my poor budget :D and I have a few questions. Number one being are there any sites out there to where I can set up a free public tradelist? I have seen others charge for this.

Second how does my collection look so far?

(2) Cacher Needs Maintence Geocoin (Shipped)

(1) Skullduggery Geocoin Bronze (In Hand)

(1) 2007 Interstate 10 Gold LE (For Sale On Ebay)

(1) 2007 Geocaching Police- Magellan Silver (In Hand)

(1) Euro Cache Antique Copper (In Hand)

(2) The Spirit Of Geocaching (Ouija) Geocoins Chrome (Shipped)

(2) Geocaching Is The Key - Orange (Preorder)

It looks nice and small, I would turn and run the other way before it gets out of control!!! You really don't want to go where some of us have!

It looks nice and small, I would turn and run the other way before it gets out of control!!! You really don't want to go where some of us have!

Yeah - use the 30 day opt out clause quick - before it's too late!!! ;)

From 0 to 200+ in my collection (not counting traders) in under six months! :laughing:

I guess on the bright side, I can use all the padded mailers to make either a dog-house or poor-house, not sure which one I'll arrive at first! ;)

So, do what they say RUN WHILE YOU STILL CAN! :)

Thanks guys wish I could run but to be honest It hit me like the two step snake. I have set up a generic looking tradelist, but it should serve its purpose. and you can view it below. Hopefully Ill find my first trade soon!

My Tradelist

See... now you've done it... You should've run away when you had the chance! It's a nice looking list though - but remember, as your list grows, you will probably not want to post the pics... it's going to become alot of maintenance work. :laughing:

~J

Send me an email, I'll get you setup for a free year on our trading gallery. We also offer a free tracking service to help you sort out your trades.

-h

welcome to geocoin collecting!

:laughing:

Thanks guys wish I could run but to be honest It hit me like the two step snake. I have set up a generic looking tradelist, but it should serve its purpose. and you can view it below. Hopefully Ill find my first trade soon!

My Tradelist

Oh dear lord.... I too have succumb to this addiction after only a few weeks of Geocaching. I have already purchased a Pink Floyd Dark Side of the Moon Geocoin, The entire Civil War Battle collection, and 4 of the Roboknights. Have no clue if they are worth anything, I just liked them.

LMAO!

oops well if you are spending that sort of loot save your shot and mint your own coin to trade ..... or sell. But if you want a nifty collection definitely make a small number of trade only or cache only coins - i lost my link to it but google "kayakerinme" - he has written the definitive essay on this (and is a really nice bloke too)