Pre-Sale for Star Crazy Geocoins

SoCalGeocoins

starcrazyfront.jpgstarcrazyback.jpg

Pre Sales are open for the Starcrazy Geocoins. You can go here or you can send me an Email for a paypal invoice. This is for 2 coins 1 Nickel and 1 Black Nickel Geocoin both trackable and with a unique Icon.

COIN PRICE AND SHIPPING:

WORLDWIDE: $18.00 each

USA + Canada SHIPPING: $2.00 First Coin set; $1.00 Each Additional Coin set.

WORLDWIDE SHIPPING: Please Send An Email For Shipping.

COIN STATS:

ROUND: Size: 1.5” Round

Thickness: 3 mm

Metal & Quantity: 100 Nickel, 100 Black Nickel and 50 Gold LE

Trackable: Yes, www.geocaching.com

Icon: Yes, Star

Activation Codes: www.coincodes.com

Unique Features: 3-D Depiction of of the world with the words "Earth" on the back of the coin it says "Trackable at geocaching.com with the coin code and the words Star Crazy !

ORDER email INFORMATION:

If you are interested in purchasing, please send an email to:

Subject: Star Crazy Geocoins

(Copy and paste this into the email)

Geo Nick:

Paypal Email:

Contact Email Address:

Metals Desired:

Quantity Desired:

Edited by SoCalGeocoins

Star Crazy is a planet series that begins with earth and will have all the planets in our solar system including Pluto who was once a planet.

If you only want one metal Either Nickel or Black Nickel send me an email and I will send you a paypal invoice for the quantity of coins you want. They are $9.00 with $1.00 shipping in the US for the 1st coin and $1.00 each additional coin. If outside the US shipping is $2.00 for the 1st coin and $1.00 each additional coin.

Right now pre-sales are for 2 coins, when the coin are here they will be available individually including the Gold LE coins. So if you want singles you will have to wait till I post them on my website. If you want to be added to the mailing list send me you email address and I will add you.

I want to make sure I'm understanding this. If I want to pre-order I have to buy a set which does not include the limited edition gold. So if I want to buy the set with all three, I'll have to order again when they're actually available (and singly at that)? Do all 3 ship together or will I have to pay for shipping twice as well? :ph34r:

I another thread you said:

Many companies are straying away from coins that have something to do with geocaching. So we are trying to make coins related to geocaching and thing, places we have been or seen when geocaching.

How does this relate to geocaching and why does a Star Series have planets on the coin?

P.S.

If you are going to sell a sersies I would have said that up front.