[NEW COIN] Geocaching is the Key Geocoins

Team JSAM

We are now taking pre orders for our newest coin Geocaching is the Key.

This coin is 2.0" and 3.0mm thick, trackable on geocaching.com with a unique icon.

The coin is sold for $8.50/ea or in the four coin RE set for $32.95. There is also an LE coin available only to subscribers of our newsletter.

fourmadd4cset.jpg

For more details and to order

Click Here

If you want to win a free one of a kind Geocaching is the Key Geocoin read below:

Rules:

1. After you have made a purchase on CoinSwag that contains at least one Geocaching is the Key geocoin you must post your order number, the last three digits is all that needs to be posted.

2. You must post a valid order number to be entered in the drawing.

Here is an example of an order number:

yhst-20873468203138-123

The 123 on the end would be the number you post.

Prize:

You will get to chose the metal and any extras (within reason) to be put on a coin. This will be your coin and we will only make one for you no samples for us or any extras you will be the only one to get the coin.

You can choose what plantings to use if you want glitter, where you want the glitter you can also add epoxy if you would like, you can even change the colors around to make it really stand out it’s your coin make it truly one of a kind.

Good Luck!

Jake

shoot!! that will teach me to read my emails first... :D

i didn't know if i was a subscriber, so i put in my order for the 4 reg. editions... then i check my email after i ordered, and i have the email about how to order the LE's. DOH!! :D

i don't think i want to order another set, so i'll pass on the LE... :P

shoot!! that will teach me to read my emails first... :angry:

i didn't know if i was a subscriber, so i put in my order for the 4 reg. editions... then i check my email after i ordered, and i have the email about how to order the LE's. DOH!! :D

i don't think i want to order another set, so i'll pass on the LE... :D

Email sent!

The cointest is now offically over and the sales for the LE's have ended. I will post the minting totals of the LE's soon.

The winner of the cointest is......

:blink:

:laughing::blink:

Congrats wavejim you've got mail

Just a quick heads up the contest for the XXLE coin ends on July 13 at 2300 hours MDT so get your order numbers in quick! As it stands right now for those who have posted your odds are 1 in 26 :laughing: !

Sales for the LE's will also end tomorrow.

Thanks

Jake

I hope I'm a bit confused, but has the contest aready ended? I see a winner posted already, but by my watch, we are at twenty minutes into 7/13/2007, making it about 0020 hours PDT 7/13/2007, or an hour later MDT. But neither is anywhere near 2300 hours on July 13, Friday.

I don't really expect to win, even if I had managed to enter, but I wonder about the rules posted.