map server error

ventura_kids

There was an error with the map server

[NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.]

Geocaching.UI.map_getmap.ImageMap_Click(Object sender, ImageClickEventArgs e) +144

System.Web.UI.WebControls.ImageButton.OnClick(ImageClickEventArgs e) +109

System.Web.UI.WebControls.ImageButton.System.Web.UI.IPostBackEventHandler.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +69

System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(IPostBackEventHandler sourceControl, String eventArgument) +18

System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(NameValueCollection postData) +33

System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain() +1292

The problem for only seems to happen with 'Other Conversions' right next to a coordinate.

A cache page shows it's 2 maps correctly right now and I can even click on them.

:ph34r: I don't think we're talking about the same thing. The maps that display on the cache page seem ok (to me).

What IS NOT working is the the link for 'geocaching.com maps', the first link in the lists of "online maps".

2e4096af-d933-4228-9e04-c505af1d0b51.jpg

08d12ea2-f877-43d6-b11d-a9b6ce7157fd.jpg

Ah yes I see what you mean. But you can use any other of those maps.

Although you will get an error that's been happening at least a month now which is easy to ignore by clicking the very convient Close link that the error provides.

Log - Clear - Close

15:28:47:093Image Found Error: 1

15:28:47:093Image Found Error: [object Error]

15:28:47:109Image Found Error: 2

15:28:47:109Image Found Error: [object Error]

Ah yes I see what you mean. But you can use any other of those maps.

Although you will get an error that's been happening at least a month now which is easy to ignore by clicking the very convient Close link that the error provides.

Log - Clear - Close

15:28:47:093Image Found Error: 1

15:28:47:093Image Found Error: [object Error]

15:28:47:109Image Found Error: 2

15:28:47:109Image Found Error: [object Error]

Well it seems they're back to working so it doesn't matter. However AFAIK the geocaching.com maps are the only ones that you can use to show the location of multiple caches with archived ones shown. This makes it very useful as a quick way to find the archived caches in a given area. Otherwise yea 'any of those other maps' can we used for the usual stuff ;) .