:( help?

I reported my new (and first)cache on the 5th.

Apperantly the reviewer should review it in 72 hours.

Its now the 9th and It still has not even been reviewed.

Whats going on?

Maybe s/he is on vacation. Maybe s/he is in the hospital. Maybe s/he are having problems at work. Note is says SHOULD be reviewed in 72 hours, it does not say it WILL be reviewed in 72 hours.

yes Migaree, it was checked.

Okay I was just wondering if I just wait or not.

Hopefully it doesn't take too long.

Dew it says if it isn't by 72 our to go to the help page. So it acts like if it isn't then theres a problem.

Maybe they should hire their reviewers.

Edited by eitsirk

I don't see it in your profile, so the most likely cause is that it has not been marked active yet.

Open the cache page, click on the link to edit the cache page, and then click the check box to mark it active. Scroll down to the bottom of the edit page and click on the link to cause your changes to be applied.

The 72 hour clock does not start until the cache page has been marked active, as that is when it will first appear in the review queue.

Hope this helps.

I don't see it in your profile, so the most likely cause is that it has not been marked active yet.

Open the cache page, click on the link to edit the cache page, and then click the check box to mark it active. Scroll down to the bottom of the edit page and click on the link to cause your changes to be applied.

The 72 hour clock does not start until the cache page has been marked active, as that is when it will first appear in the review queue.

Hope this helps.

Nope the box had always been checked.

When I open the page is says

in red letters " This cache has not been reviewed yet. Once it is published, it will be listed on the site. Check the logs to see if the reviewers have left a note for this listing"

You are most welcome. I don't know the local land manager issues in that province, but from what I see you look good to go. You have done a great job. You have your terrain and difficulty looking good, you have added attributes to the cache page and you give a great description of what is in the cache. Your reviewer will appreciate your attention to details on your submission.

You are most welcome. I don't know the local land manager issues in that province, but from what I see you look good to go. You have done a great job. You have your terrain and difficulty looking good, you have added attributes to the cache page and you give a great description of what is in the cache. Your reviewer will appreciate your attention to details on your submission.

Just followed instructions :D

Just followed instructions :D

I think I hear every Reviewer who is looking at this thread applauding you right now! :D

they are volunteers. thats why im saying they should be paid!

I am thinking they would not argue that point with you. Willing to pay $175 a year for your premium membership?

Can I cut out the middle man and send my payment directly to the reviewer??

Whats company policy on accepting tips :angry:

they are volunteers. thats why im saying they should be paid!

I am thinking they would not argue that point with you. Willing to pay $175 a year for your premium membership?

Can I cut out the middle man and send my payment directly to the reviewer??

Whats company policy on accepting tips :D

Little "incentives" to make sure you get to the top of the queue first? :angry:

Edited by martinell