Geocoin's 6th Anniversary Secret Mission

Cheesy pigs

Keewee and Steinwalzer, your mission person is very ill, but even so, is still able to email me and let me know what is going on, which I think is very admirable. Keewee, yours has just been posted (again) there was a mix-up, and Steinwalzer yours is being brought to Germany tomorrow, and posted there, so you should get it this week.

I don't know what is going on, but if it was posted in Germany last week, it should have arrived one or two days later. So I hope it wasn't posted last week, because I am still waiting for my mission... if it was posted last week, I am afraid it is lost somewhere :):)

Next week it will be 1 month since the mission ended and I still have not received my mission or heard anything from the person. I hope that everything is okay with them.

Hi PSU Fan,

send me your address and I´ll send you a coin while you wait :-)

Thank you for the kind offer of generosity. As KeeWee has suggested I am waiting patiently for my mission to arrive. Your gesture of kindness and the postive reaction of my recipient makes these missions so worth while and worth continuing to take part in them....

I still wait patiently for the mission.

Thanks again,

PSU Fan

Looks like the next mission is well underway and still nothing from my 6th Anniversary Secret Mission person ;) . I was hoping that they would at least acknowledge that they have not sent it, or it got lost in the mail, or they have decided not to send one...something would be nice.

Still patiently waiting by my empty mailbox ;) .

PSU Fan

:ph34r: OK, my mission was posted in Germany about 4 weeks ago. I haven't received it yet. I give up waiting. I guess it is lost or stolen or something like that. No national mailing needs more than a few days, even if the address is not correct it doesn't take much longer than two weeks. I don't blame anyone for this, I guess such things just happen from time to time. But of course it makes me a little bit sad, not just for me, but also for the person who put together the mission for me :cool:

Thanks to Cheesy pigs for setting up this mission, it was fun to read all the postings. And it was fun to put together a mission, pack it nicely and wait for the reaction of my secret mission partner :unsure:

Thanks for your understanding Steinwalzer :unsure: I can feel in my bones that you will be receiving something.... :ph34r:

Out of more than 100 missions sent only three haven't reached their final destinations. Two I can fully understand, as the sender is very unwell.

I am really disappointed that one mission sender has not bothered replying to any of my (many) emails and PM's.

But thankyou to all who sent missions, I know I really enjoyed this one :cool:

Don't give up hope just yet. I made a trade with a very patient person who lives in Italy back in September. The coin she sent to me arrived within 2 weeks (probably less). The coin I mailed to her on September 17 just arrived there a couple of days ago.

I just said that I give up waiting for it :) It is too disappointing if you go to your mailbox every day thinking "maybe today the mission is here!" and it isn't... :lol: "Maybe tomorrow...!" and it isn't... and this is going on for weeks now! I just don't do that anymore. If the mission arrives someday (which would be great, it is always sad for both the sender and the receiver if anything gets lost), it will be a good day. If not, I don't care anymore....

Thanks for your understanding Steinwalzer :) I can feel in my bones that you will be receiving something.... :)

Me too? :lol:

The 3 people who didn't receive missions have a little something coming their way :)

OK, now I am going to go stand by my mailbox!! LOL

Thanks Liz. I need some cheering up.

:P:ph34r::ph34r::cool::cool::mad::huh:;);)

Today my secret mission arrived! I guess not the one I should get in the beginning, but a great little package from Cheesy pigs <_< Inside I found a little greeting card with a tasmanian flower (?) on it, and a little package. Inside the package there were two little pink bags. In one there was a Northern Right Whale coin, and in the other one a Castle Man 2007 personal coin. Wow, two coins from my wish list!!! :P Thanks sooo much, Liz :cool:

(Will add a picture later...)

Sabrina and Craig, glad you got your packages :)

I now feel like a big dufus though - Craig, there was another coin on your seeking list that I had packaged up for you but it fell out in my bag! I've only just found it :P I'm so sorry :anibad:

Packages take a loooong time to get to USA :ph34r:

Hey Liz - no problem. This was not expected to start with anyway. So don't worry about it. But, do worry about the big THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart! You're a wonderful person. Thanks :P

I think postage into the US is a little slow at the moment. I sent a big parcel of things over recently and they took quite a bit longer than usual to arrive... maybe the Christmas rush has some early?

Again, thank you my friend for your generosity. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

A Huge THANK YOU to Liz (Cheesy Pigs) for going far above and beyond what should be expected of someone who takes the time to run the secret missions. Not only did she do a fantastic job of putting the mission together, making sure that everything went off well, but then she personally fullfilled the 3 missions which never were completed!!!! This is an incredible act of kindness and generosity.

LIZ-

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!! I have always felt that what goes around comes around, and please know that this act of kindness did not go unnoticed and it is important that everyone knows that you stepped in to cover another who choose to receive, but not send.

God bless and kind regards,

PSU Fan

(Dan)

Oh, I received the Pink Floyd and Joe 6-Pak Geocoins. Liz did a great job to be sure that she sent coins from my seeking list!!!!

A Huge THANK YOU to Liz (Cheesy Pigs) for going far above and beyond what should be expected of someone who takes the time to run the secret missions. Not only did she do a fantastic job of putting the mission together, making sure that everything went off well, but then she personally fullfilled the 3 missions which never were completed!!!! This is an incredible act of kindness and generosity.

LIZ-

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!! I have always felt that what goes around comes around, and please know that this act of kindness did not go unnoticed and it is important that everyone knows that you stepped in to cover another who choose to receive, but not send.

PSU Fan

(Dan)

Oh, I received the Pink Floyd and Joe 6-Pak Geocoins. Liz did a great job to be sure that she sent coins from my seeking list!!!!

Ditto from us.. It takes someone really special to take on such a mamoth task. Congratulations on a job well done.

I waited a long long time but gave up - I am fairly convienced that a lot of my mail is going who knows where due to our mailperson being unable to tell the difference between XX Tersonia and XX Sunnybanks.

LIZ-

PSU Fan

(Dan)

Ditto from us.. It takes someone really special to take on such a mamoth task. Congratulations on a job well done.

I waited a long long time but gave up - I am fairly convienced that a lot of my mail is going who knows where due to our mailperson being unable to tell the difference between XX Tersonia and XX Sunnybanks.

OUCH - Sorry to hear that. I was the sender (or did you have more than one mission?) and I sent it around the same day as the ones to Map Monkey and Cheesy Pigs. They arrived approx. Sept 1st (give or take a couple of days). I'd assumed that yours had arrived too but I am sadden to hear it did not.

I can try to check with NZ Post regarding it, but I doubt I will get very far. Can you email me (via my profile) your address and I can look at sending a new package. Thanks.

Where to start....

First a huge thanks to Liz (Cheesy Pigs)

I havent been around much in the last month or so due to some unfortunate news I had and so havent really been able to keep up with the thread. I remarked about our mail going missing - unfortunately not bills though ;) Liz must have read that and in her generousity has sent me a couple of fantastic geocoins. The timing of their arrival could not have been better or a bigger surprise and I am very much indebted (sp) to her.

Upon taking a look at the thread I see that Keewee must have been my partner and sent me my anniversary package which has gone astray. Thanks so much Keewee for sending your package and I am really disappointed that it didnt arrive here safely after you took the time and effort to send it, most especially since it was coming to me from overseas. The problem definately is with the mail service this end right here in my town in fact - Aussie Post has been notified on serveral occasions but doesnt really seem to be rectifiying the situation. Unfortunately too when mail goes into someone else box in error they seem to not bother with passing it on to the correct recipient - I must say that I get Cheesed off at having to keep delivering other peoples mail but think that it isnt the other persons fault and anyway its a great way to met your neighbours. :huh: Thats all another story though.

THANKS THANKS THANKS To both Liz (Cheesy Pigs) and Keewee. I have really enjoyed the Anniversary Secret Mission and reading about everyones surprises and now finally have my own. :huh:;)

Merry Christmas all - ( :D might as well get it in now :D )

Edited by Ian&Sue - Team Pathfinder

Where to start....

First a huge thanks to Liz (Cheesy Pigs)

I havent been around much in the last month or so due to some unfortunate news I had and so havent really been able to keep up with the thread. I remarked about our mail going missing - unfortunately not bills though :) Liz must have read that and in her generousity has sent me a couple of fantastic geocoins. The timing of their arrival could not have been better or a bigger surprise and I am very much indebted (sp) to her.

Upon taking a look at the thread I see that Keewee must have been my partner and sent me my anniversary package which has gone astray. Thanks so much Keewee for sending your package and I am really disappointed that it didnt arrive here safely after you took the time and effort to send it, most especially since it was coming to me from overseas. The problem definately is with the mail service this end right here in my town in fact - Aussie Post has been notified on serveral occasions but doesnt really seem to be rectifiying the situation. Unfortunately too when mail goes into someone else box in error they seem to not bother with passing it on to the correct recipient - I must say that I get Cheesed off at having to keep delivering other peoples mail but think that it isnt the other persons fault and anyway its a great way to met your neighbours. :) Thats all another story though.

THANKS THANKS THANKS To both Liz (Cheesy Pigs) and Keewee. I have really enjoyed the Anniversary Secret Mission and reading about everyones surprises and now finally have my own. :D:D

Merry Christmas all - ( :D might as well get it in now :D )

Hi Sue,

Thanks for the email. Just catching up with it now. Since the mission package is AWOL I have activated the 2 trackable coins that were in it so that if they fell/fall into the hands of someone else they'd then hopefully do something with them and not sit on them - TB1MTJ4 and TB1GZCM. One of them was a Limited Edition version so I am annoyed that it is missing, but thems the breaks. There was also a non-trackable version of the Dreamcatcher geocoin, and a number of other goodies.

I hope that one day it does turn up, and if it does, please let me know. The activated trackable coins could then start traveling around WA (I don't have any coins over in that part of the country).

I know Liz has sent replacements, but I will send something also - think of it as a Xmas mission maybe?

Hope all is well.

Cheers,

Craig