Geocoin's 6th Anniversary Secret Mission

Cheesy pigs

I haven't received my package yet, but I am not sure if it was sent out. You said something that there will be a delay because my secret sender was (is? I hope not...) ill, so I am trying to be patient...

Yep, that's right. I will send them another email, to see if they are feeling a bit better now, and hopefully get you an update :)

Lindsychris, will try to get you an update too!

Edited by Cheesy pigs

Ummm, there is a reason for not yet posting receipt. Our mailbox has been sadly neglected by the delivery crew for quite some time now :) . We are just biding our time - the postal service can not only be stunning in its efficiency - but also in its ability to efficiently tag and file stuff for a while :D

Poor Rchdlyn! I feel for you! Mine has been neglected too :)

I have been in contact with your sender, and your package was sent ages ago....BUT...your sender has been sent a message saying he has got a couple of undelivered packages to pick up, and will check into it this morning. Yours will be delayed about a week :D Sorry

I haven't received my package yet, but I am not sure if it was sent out. You said something that there will be a delay because my secret sender was (is? I hope not...) ill, so I am trying to be patient...

Yep, that's right. I will send them another email, to see if they are feeling a bit better now, and hopefully get you an update :)

Please let them know that they should not worry about the mission as long as they are not OK again, and get well soon!

Haven't received mine yet, but I know there's still time. What concerns me is that I mailed my mission out 10 days ago, and the recipient hasn't posted that they got it. Hope it arrives soon!

OMG, I'm sooo sorry! :) I did receive your wonderful package!!! I'm amazed at the work you went through and the amazing generosity, too. :D It came in last week when we were in the middle of having carpet installed and I've been moving furniture, stripping and refinishing floors and generally just letting my geo-sense run amock for a few days. Getting back on the ball now though and looking forward to showing them off to our friends at our next geo-get-together :D Thank you again so much for your wonderful gifts and happy anniversary to you, too! - Hound

:( I got my third and final Mission in today and boy was it a keeper. Lots of coins, and someone knew I was a sucker for wooden nickels and sig. items. Thank you so much LoriDarlin, you spoil me. Absolutely awesome. Love everything.. Really!!! I'm almost speechless..( and thats not easy to do) :ph34r:

9a06262e-e75f-4c82-aaaa-3fd3a9367321.jpg

Edited by 57chevy

1. Participating--Yes.

2. Received Name--Yes

3. Mission Complete--Yes

4. Package Received!--Yes! Thank You! :(

What fun package I received! The box has the number 6 written in lots of languages! I have everything needed for a party and caching! Plus, three great coins! :ph34r: You are awesome!

Granddaughter #3 was here to help me open the presents. She had a great time! BisonGirl hasn't seen any of it yet. She's going to love it!

GeoAnnivCoins1.jpg

Sorry I've been so quiet. I won't even go into what's been going on in my life to consume my time. :o

YAY! Last night I came home from a painful afternoon shift at work, and found myself a big FAT package waiting for me!!!!!!!! It had come across the water from the Land of the Long White Cloud!!! :(

I had the most lovely time opening all my presents:

* Ashvegas Fridge Magnet (gracing my fridge - now I really have to go there one day!) :D

* Kiwi sign (I have to find somewhere utterly ridiculous for this one!) :D

* Kiwi toy (I have been trying to steal my husbands for ages, and now finally have my own!) :ph34r:

* Kiwi clip on (that one is riding around on my pens at the moment) :(

* Kiwi lollies (aka sweets or candy - YUM) :D

* Kiwi Rugby Team 'All Blacks' Jersey Keyring (I'm bringing out the wet celery for this one! Bend over Mr Keewee) :D :D

* Keewee geojellies - Radioactive KiwiFruit and Aotearoa Glitter :D

* Copper Joe 6 Pak - Getting the Job Done :D

* GeocoinFest 2007 Bronze! From my seeking list! :D

Thanks so much Keewee, you did a marvellous job :o

Edited by Cheesy pigs

Thanks so much Keewee, you did a marvellous job :(

You are most welcome! Watch that Radioactive KiwiFruit - it is one of 11 only!

I did have another coin from your seeking list except that someone else bet me to sending it to you! That will teach me for being tardy. :ph34r:

Now... about the wet celery... how much did you want? :o

Ummm, there is a reason for not yet posting receipt. Our mailbox has been sadly neglected by the delivery crew for quite some time now :ph34r: . We are just biding our time - the postal service can not only be stunning in its efficiency - but also in its ability to efficiently tag and file stuff for a while :(

Poor Rchdlyn! I feel for you! Mine has been neglected too :(

I have been in contact with your sender, and your package was sent ages ago....BUT...your sender has been sent a message saying he has got a couple of undelivered packages to pick up, and will check into it this morning. Yours will be delayed about a week :o Sorry

Is promising that there are returned packages - fingers crossed. Would hate for them to be lost, but if they are we do not want the sender to feel bad - these things happen.

One of the coins that we sent almost ended up in the bin beause we were too cunning. Lucky save and all was well. :D

Is promising that there are returned packages - fingers crossed. Would hate for them to be lost, but if they are we do not want the sender to feel bad - these things happen.

One of the coins that we sent almost ended up in the bin beause we were too cunning. Lucky save and all was well. :ph34r:

Yep! Your package and another one were returned to him because they were sent in the wrong kind of package!!! :o

He sends his profuse apologies, and will resend immediately. :(

I did have another coin from your seeking list except that someone else bet me to sending it to you! That will teach me for being tardy. :(

Now... about the wet celery... how much did you want? :(

That's right, you still have a couple of tonnes left over dont you? I will want about as much as you can take :D:ph34r:

I will keep my special Radioactive KiwiFruit close :D

Edited by Cheesy pigs

One of the coins that we sent almost ended up in the bin beause we were too cunning. Lucky save and all was well. :ph34r:

Yep! Your package and another one were returned to him because they were sent in the wrong kind of package!!! :o

He sends his profuse apologies, and will resend immediately. :(

Well well, You learn something new every day - there is a wrong kind of package? Now I am curious. Anyway, thanks for the work. Cheers

I did have another coin from your seeking list except that someone else bet me to sending it to you! That will teach me for being tardy. :(

That's right, you still have a couple of tonnes left over dont you? I will want about as much as you can take :D:ph34r:

I will keep my special Radioactive KiwiFruit close :D

Eartha's recipes took care of 2 tonnes... only 1 left. Would you like it gift wrapped?

I did have another coin from your seeking list except that someone else bet me to sending it to you! That will teach me for being tardy. :ph34r:

Eartha's recipes took care of 2 tonnes... only 1 left. Would you like it gift wrapped?

Nah, the paper will get soggy. I'll have to come over there to administer the whippin'..... or I could just send the Wallabies to do it for me? :(:o

One of the coins that we sent almost ended up in the bin beause we were too cunning. Lucky save and all was well. :(

Yep! Your package and another one were returned to him because they were sent in the wrong kind of package!!! :(

He sends his profuse apologies, and will resend immediately. :o

Well well, You learn something new every day - there is a wrong kind of package? Now I am curious. Anyway, thanks for the work. Cheers

The 'wrong' kind of package is for letters and documents only. For parcels you have to use different packaging :ph34r: I wish they could have told him while he was at the Post Office!

One of the coins that we sent almost ended up in the bin beause we were too cunning. Lucky save and all was well. :(

Yep! Your package and another one were returned to him because they were sent in the wrong kind of package!!! :(

He sends his profuse apologies, and will resend immediately. :o

The 'wrong' kind of package is for letters and documents only. For parcels you have to use different packaging :ph34r: I wish they could have told him while he was at the Post Office!

I wish Post Offices were consistent!! But thats another story.

Nah, the paper will get soggy. I'll have to come over there to administer the whippin'..... or I could just send the Wallabies to do it for me? :(:o

ROTFLMAOWMS!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes... let's wait and see what happens :D

Ka mate! Ka mate! Ka ora! Ka ora!

Ka mate! Ka mate! Ka ora! Ka ora!

Second Mission

1. Participating--Email sent 8/22/07

2. Received Name - 8/28/07

3. Mission Complete - mailed 9/7/07 (my birthday)

4. Package Received - 10/2/07

My final package arrived today. I found two cool coin "What's was in Your Mailbox Today", now I can say it an mean it. Also a Wyoming coin, which I find way cool because I spent a winter in Wyoming at Fossil Butte NM doing research and just love the area. Thank you Bison Woman

Should have posted earlier....

My mission is (hopefully) complete now.....i have recieved all packages, which i thought were great (i liked the small touches and my kids loved the toys). I should have placed more effort into this package compared to others, though i thought the black gaffa tape i had to use (ran out of normal clear tape) adds some of my personality to it. :laughing:

I hope the recipients enjoy the gifts. :lol:

mm

Still waiting on my mission to arrive...

Maybe tomorrow :yikes:

Nothing today....

Maybe tomorrow :laughing:

Still waiting....

Perhaps tomorrow :yikes:

I've also emailed yours, but haven't heard back from them either. I've seen this cacher on the forums, so know they are about..... I'm not sure what else I can do :anicute:

I just got home this afternoon from a week in Vegas, visiting with my son before he leaves for Iraq next week. In my mail was a great package from my secret mission person. They did their research well, and sent three coins that I've not collected yet: A Stellerscapes, a Noob Cacher, and a Canadian puck. Thanks secret mission person!

Oh, by the way, my son decided to get married while I was in Vegas! Mr 4BOWS made it down just in time too!

Maybe tomorrow :P

Nothing today....

Maybe tomorrow :sad:

Still waiting....

Perhaps tomorrow :sad:

I've also emailed yours, but haven't heard back from them either. I've seen this cacher on the forums, so know they are about..... I'm not sure what else I can do :(

Thanks for the update... Although it still has not arrived, it just adds to the excitement of getting the mail each day. Since I have received a couple of packages from trades or purchases along with some bills, I am patiently waiting.

No worries...just still having fun :grin: ,

PSU Fan

Maybe tomorrow :)

Nothing today....

Maybe tomorrow :P

Still waiting....

Perhaps tomorrow :)

I've also emailed yours, but haven't heard back from them either. I've seen this cacher on the forums, so know they are about..... I'm not sure what else I can do :D

Thanks for the update... Although it still has not arrived, it just adds to the excitement of getting the mail each day. Since I have received a couple of packages from trades or purchases along with some bills, I am patiently waiting.

No worries...just still having fun :P ,

PSU Fan

I was hoping that I would have something waiting for me today as I returned from the Penn State game, but still no luck.

Tomorrow is another day :D

One of the coins that we sent almost ended up in the bin beause we were too cunning. Lucky save and all was well. :)

Yep! Your package and another one were returned to him because they were sent in the wrong kind of package!!! :P

He sends his profuse apologies, and will resend immediately. :P

Yay yay yay yay . . . . A brilliant package in our mailbox today. Thank you ever so much. I recognise some from The weekend geocoinfest - one of which k1ngbobby actually brought home to move on. :)

Edited by rchdlyn

Would I be correct in saying that these people haven't received their package yet?

Steinwälzer

Keewee

PSUFan

Cache Agent

Is there anyone else I haven't mentioned?

That is correct (for me anyway) - but who ever it is who has me, don't rush it - I'm very patient and understanding. Just ask Cheesy Pigs. B)

Still waiting... I know that this is probably because of health problems, so please don't take this personal, but this is my first secret mission, and I was so excited about it. Now I start to be really dissappointed because it all takes so long. Everybody (nearly everybody) has posted messages and pictures of their great packages and I am sitting here, waiting, waiting... well, I guess I already have stopped waiting ;) I know that I will get my package one day, and that day will be a lucky day for me :yikes: I guess this wouldn't be so dissapointing to me if this would be my xxx mission and not my very first one :sad: (But I already signed up for two missions in the Thanksgiving Mission, so there's a second chance, and I hope this one will work better for me ;) )

(To my secret mission person: if you are still ill, don't worry about me and this mission. I hope you will get well soon! When you feel better, there's time enough to care about this...)

Keewee and Steinwalzer, your mission person is very ill, but even so, is still able to email me and let me know what is going on, which I think is very admirable. Keewee, yours has just been posted (again) there was a mix-up, and Steinwalzer yours is being brought to Germany tomorrow, and posted there, so you should get it this week.

Your mission person apologises (although her illness isnt something she had control over), and is trying her best to honour her missions.

Keewee and Steinwalzer, your mission person is very ill, but even so, is still able to email me and let me know what is going on, which I think is very admirable.

These are very bad news :D Please let her / him know that I hope that she/he will get well soon!

Keewee, yours has just been posted (again) there was a mix-up, and Steinwalzer yours is being brought to Germany tomorrow, and posted there, so you should get it this week.

Your mission person apologises (although her illness isnt something she had control over), and is trying her best to honour her missions.

That sounds great, but knowing that the person is very ill makes me sad... :D I wish I could do anything for her / him.

Keewee and Steinwalzer, your mission person is very ill, but even so, is still able to email me and let me know what is going on, which I think is very admirable.

These are very bad news :D Please let her / him know that I hope that she/he will get well soon!

Keewee, yours has just been posted (again) there was a mix-up, and Steinwalzer yours is being brought to Germany tomorrow, and posted there, so you should get it this week.

That sounds great, but knowing that the person is very ill makes me sad... :D I wish I could do anything for her / him.

Ditto. I was in no hurry for mine, I could have waited. I wish my sender all the best and hope she gets well soon.

Next week it will be 1 month since the mission ended and I still have not received my mission or heard anything from the person. I hope that everything is okay with them.

Patience grass hopper, patience... :)

You and I are in the lucky position of having the giving lasting longer than all the other participants! We are very privileged indeed :)