Geocoin's 6th Anniversary Secret Mission

Cheesy pigs

Hey - I sent myself a package (don't remember doing it, but...), and it just arrived! Whoo-hoo!

In it, I found a Minnesota Licence plate coin, a BYOP coin, and a Big Bear Cache Bash 06 coin.

Thanks, me! <_<

Between that and the new GPSr I just got, means a big 'weekend' for me! I'm going caching!

1. Participating - email sent

2. Received Name

3. Mission Complete

:huh:4. Package Received! :huh:

Pictures coming soon...

Edited by PJPeters

My recipient has not posted that they have received their package....I hope it gets there soon or that they forgot to post. :laughing::laughing:

Ditto.

AH HA! Now I know who it is from! :laughing:

Thanks very much to zazth, an awesome package arrived middle of last week. (I'd been trying to get a photo of it before posting, but will post anyway and throw the picture on later).

What a package! - rattusbaggus was in awe and there was much excitement as more and more items from depths were pulled out of the package: lobsters, fish, and corals, first aid kits, geocaching.com fridge magnet, 'woodsy' shoe laces, a smokey badge, a HWS pin, and.... a green THX4TC jeep, a yellow THX4TC jeep and a beautiful Geocaching Hampton Roads geocoin.

Thank you very much. It is awesome to receive these wonderful items that we don't ever see down here. I can still remember the "Follow Along" book and record of 'Smokey the Bear' that I had and loved as a kid.

I hope I get you guys for a mission one day so I can repay the generosity.

Thanks

Craig (keewee)

gc6m6.jpg

Edited by keewee

My second mission arrived today...I love these missions, it feels like Christmas!

I'm guessing by the geotag and geo jelly that my BIG THANKS go out to Keewee! We are just getting in on this third version of the geo jelly so it was great to see what they really look like, can't wait to get ours now and start filling up the candy jar. The Keeper of the Mountain Cache is way cool, I hadn't seen that one before. The little kiwi will be the guard for my geocoin collection, thanks also for the keychain...I hope we can make it to New Zealand someday!!

Mr Pig got a package....oooh I want to look in it.....stop me somebody....

Nah - go for it!! :P

Have just been to the Post Office and mailed last 3 packages. They will hopefully fly fast... very fast... Cointest confirmed my choices some of which I'd had to change the other week :P

Edited by keewee

Hooray I got my package today. Thank you SF Wife awesome coins love the sniper chicken. <_<

Well, where's the photo? <_<

And what else did you get?

Everybody, I'd like you to meet the husband, Mr Cheesy Pig (the real Pig of the family). He is not naturally verbose or effusive, but is thrilled with his package, especially seeing as though it contained not two, but SIX coins!!!!:

* Sniper Chicken (his wife really likes this one too) :rolleyes:

* An SFWife 'De Cache Liber' (I didn't know this one existed - very cool!)

* The Ultimate Cache (the only TnT coin I hadn't seen in person)

* GW5 Geocoin Chick - SFWife pretty in purple

* Moun10Like - the closest I'm ever going to get to a coin that even resembles a Moun10Bike!!! W00t!

* A dear, dear little Frog Prince of MWGB all glittery and enamelled and pretty (Mr Cheesy Pig had to take this one back from Mrs Cheesy Pig's collection, and Mrs CP got a stern lecture :rolleyes: )

So thanks from me too SFWife - a heap of lovely new geocoins to look at/steal (I still swear I dont know how it got there, it just must have been attracted to a superior collection :rolleyes: )

Hooray I got my package today. Thank you SF Wife awesome coins love the sniper chicken. <_<

Well, where's the photo? :rolleyes:

And what else did you get?

Everybody, I'd like you to meet the husband, Mr Cheesy Pig (the real Pig of the family). He is not naturally verbose or effusive, but is thrilled with his package, especially seeing as though it contained not two, but SIX coins!!!!:

* Sniper Chicken (his wife really likes this one too) :rolleyes:

* An SFWife 'De Cache Liber' (I didn't know this one existed - very cool!)

* The Ultimate Cache (the only TnT coin I hadn't seen in person)

* GW5 Geocoin Chick - SFWife pretty in purple

* Moun10Like - the closest I'm ever going to get to a coin that even resembles a Moun10Bike!!! W00t!

* A dear, dear little Frog Prince of MWGB all glittery and enamelled and pretty (Mr Cheesy Pig had to take this one back from Mrs Cheesy Pig's collection, and Mrs CP got a stern lecture :rolleyes: )

So thanks from me too SFWife - a heap of lovely new geocoins to look at/steal (I still swear I dont know how it got there, it just must have been attracted to a superior collection ;) )

ROTFLMAO!!

Hmmm... the way I hear it Mr Cheesy Pigs owes Mrs Cheesy Pigs a few coins... :rolleyes: fair trading and all that... Quick Liz - I'll distract him LOOK!!... over there... a Moun10Bike v2 coin!!! <_<

<_<

1. Participating: YES email sent

2. Received Name: Friday the 13th of July

3. Mission Complete: 9/26/2007

4. Package Received:

You have my name!!!!!! wooohooo!!!!! I can hardly wait!!!!

hehehe just kidding...

CA

Some Agent you are!!! I probably should have done more for my cacher, but I looked at the calendar and realized that I was running out of time. There seems to be a lot of people, like me, who seemed to wait to the last minute since I have not received my mission yet either.

Keep guessing!!! :D

I was a late-ish and a late sender... I think most of my late-ish ones have now arrived, and I am crossing my fingers that the late ones all get delivered in the next 24 hours... after all they didn't have to travel too far :huh:

I am also still waiting on several packages, but then I don't mind to much as it means the thrill of receiving a missions lasts longer! :huh:

I was a late-ish and a late sender... I think most of my late-ish ones have now arrived, and I am crossing my fingers that the late ones all get delivered in the next 24 hours... after all they didn't have to travel too far :D

How do you define "not that far"? :huh:

Came home to find I had mailed myself a package, with a little note that *I* was my own 6h Anniversary Geocoin Fairy. I opened the envelope up to find a bunch of wrapped goodies.

A fuzzy kiwi cellphone charm.

An 'IheartNZ' Kiwi clippy. (Looks good on my stethoscope!)

A New Zealand keychain.

Anyone detect a pattern here?

Then:

A Nero V2 Antique gold

A kiwi fruit geojellie. My 2nd jellie, those beans are really cute. :huh:

A 2007 NZ Recreational GPS Society Fern coin.

Mahalo for my package. Now all that's left is for my recipient to post that the packaged arrived safely.

BTW when we were in Australia earlier this year, we brought back a Sistema container for a "Dedicated to Down Under Cache." But we only have Aussie swag, which didn't seem fair since Sistema comes from NZ! So hope you don't mind that the keychain can now represent NZ. Now we just have to find the right spot to hide it.

jrr

I was a late-ish and a late sender... I think most of my late-ish ones have now arrived, and I am crossing my fingers that the late ones all get delivered in the next 24 hours... after all they didn't have to travel too far :D

How do you define "not that far"? :D

:huh: The late ones were going in the opposite direction :huh:

And in celebration of Ask a Stupid Question Day, I ask Do witches run spell checkers?

I was a late-ish and a late sender... I think most of my late-ish ones have now arrived, and I am crossing my fingers that the late ones all get delivered in the next 24 hours... after all they didn't have to travel too far :huh:

BTW when we were in Australia earlier this year, we brought back a Sistema container for a "Dedicated to Down Under Cache." But we only have Aussie swag, which didn't seem fair since Sistema comes from NZ! So hope you don't mind that the keychain can now represent NZ. Now we just have to find the right spot to hide it.

jrr

Next time I do a bulk posting to the US I will send you another package... with a bit more Kiwi Swag in it for that cache :D

So you'd better hurry up and find that spot for it! :huh:

And in celebration of Ask a Stupid Question Day, I ask When cows laugh, does milk come out of their noses?

Edited by keewee

So you didn't get my package then? ;)

My goodness, you are just a loud shout across the water!!!! Anyone would think you were on the other side of the world. I'm sick of slow postal services :huh:

But keep it up with the stupid questions - I like 'em! :blink:

Cool, cool, cool. Big bag in the mailbox today... opened it to find a box inside... a heavy box...

Opened it up to find a cool mission from Mrs Cheesy Pigs contiaining a dorkfish blue fish (very nice), a loggerhead micro (very cute), and OMG an unnumbered!!! 2006 Australia Gold!!! WOW OH WOW

Thank you very much Liz - I feel sooo special!!! Thanks.

Please tell me mine arrived over there today?...

In celebration of Ask a Stupid Question Day, I ask Why do people park in driveways and drive on parkways?

Edited by keewee

Geocoin's 6th Anniversary

1. Participating - July 13, 2007

2. Received Name - July 22, 2007

3. Mission Complete - August 26, 2007 *crosses fingers* Hoping it arrives before the 30th!

4. Package Received! - August 28, 2007 YAY!!!

Today, I was pleasantly surprised with an absolutely awesome 6th Anniversary Mission Package!

I really like personal geocoins and I got 2 of them, PLUS one created by my Secret Mission Agent! (Thank you Thank you Thank you PSU Fan) :blink::huh:;)

I got:

Cache Lei (Black Nickel)

Cinemaboxer Personal

Team Eccs21 (Gold?)

and 2 cute pins!

6th%20Anniversary.jpg

These are some great geocoins and I am once again VERY IMPRESSED with the choices my secret mission agents have made.

THANK YOU!!!

So you didn't get my package then? :)

My goodness, you are just a loud shout across the water!!!! Anyone would think you were on the other side of the world. I'm sick of slow postal services :huh:

But keep it up with the stupid questions - I like 'em! :blink:

Cool, cool, cool. Big bag in the mailbox today... opened it to find a box inside... a heavy box...

Opened it up to find a cool mission from Mrs Cheesy Pigs contiaining a dorkfish blue fish (very nice), a loggerhead micro (very cute), and OMG an unnumbered!!! 2006 Australia Gold!!! WOW OH WOW

In celebration of Ask a Stupid Question Day, I ask Why do people park in driveways and drive on parkways?

:) I was going to send you a Tiki, but couldn't bear to part with any. I am so weak!

Unfortunately the mail does not get delivered here at all on weekends. But at least I've got something to look forward to next week!! ;) (Having to go back to work after holidays is always a downer!)

So you didn't get my package then? B)

My goodness, you are just a loud shout across the water!!!! Anyone would think you were on the other side of the world. I'm sick of slow postal services :o

But keep it up with the stupid questions - I like 'em! :o

B) I was going to send you a Tiki, but couldn't bear to part with any. I am so weak!

Unfortunately the mail does not get delivered here at all on weekends. But at least I've got something to look forward to next week!! B) (Having to go back to work after holidays is always a downer!)

A Tiki! - I can fully understand not being able to part with it!!!

Bummer - had hoped it would arrive before next week. Sorry... but I guess it will be a lift with having to go back to work.

Thanks again Liz :P

In celebration of Ask a Stupid Question Day, I ask Why do people tell you when they are speechless?

2. Received Name: YES

3. Mission Complete: YES - but they have not posted that they recived after 3 weeks :o

4. Package Received: Woohoo YES !! :P

In the package was individually wrapped presents in birthday wrapping paper B)

There was a cachecow micro,a Jangor Caching Canada,a 2007 Fern New Zealand Recreational GPS Society coin,all coins that I do not have B) and a NewZeland key chain a fridge magnet and a keewee cellphone buddy what a great package.

THANKYOU very much to my Geocoin 6th Birthday of geocoins Secret Sender(I think I know who they are from) THANKS keewee I just diden't know NZ was so close to me by the postal zipcode on the package :o

The mailer and individually wrapped presents

IMG_0092.jpg

and in the mailer was some great coins and extras

IMG_0095.jpg

Once again THAKYOU ! very much for a great package !!!!

2. Received Name: YES

3. Mission Complete: YES - but they have not posted that they recived after 3 weeks :o

4. Package Received: Woohoo YES !! B)

In the package was individually wrapped presents in birthday wrapping paper :P

There was a cachecow micro,a Jangor Caching Canada,a 2007 Fern New Zealand Recreational GPS Society coin,all coins that I do not have :o and a NewZeland key chain a fridge magnet and a keewee cellphone buddy what a great package.

THANKYOU very much to my Geocoin 6th Birthday of geocoins Secret Sender(I think I know who they are from) THANKS keewee I just diden't know NZ was so close to me by the postal zipcode on the package B)

The mailer and individually wrapped presents

IMG_0092.jpg

and in the mailer was some great coins and extras

IMG_0095.jpg

Once again THAKYOU ! very much for a great package !!!!

I was glad to be able to knock at least one item off your seeking list! B)

I completely forgot to include the trade coin in the package thou! I will post that shortly, sorry.

Please cross our name off of the list...we received both missions and posted these messages when we received them...

When I opened the mailbox today, I was surprised to pull out a package that had several strands of curled ribbon dangling out the end of it! How cool...it was so festive! I figured that it must be my anniversary secret mission in it. I already had a clue as to what was inside. A few weeks ago, I received a coin adoption email. I had no idea why I received this or what coin it could be. I was shocked to see that it was a Volunteer coin with the following message "A gift from your secret mission friend." WOW! Well, I opened today's package to find this wonderful coin PLUS 2 Christmas light coins (yellow and green=Heather's favorite color). THANKS! We are totally touched by your generosity!

1130032645_859ee582b7.jpg

1. Participating -> E-mail sent

2. Received Name

3. Mission Complete -> sent 30. August 07

4. Package Received!

The package started its journey around the world today! Too bad that I had to write all the things inside that I wrapped so nicely (I hope...) on that ugly green sticker on the envelope. I had read the customs homepage and decided that there was no need for that because it is a gift, but the person at the post office insisted that I had to fill out such a sticker... :o so if you receive an envelope with an ugly green sticker on it, don't read what is written on that sticker unless you want to kill the fun of what is inside :o

Anyway, I really enjoyed this part of the mission! Putting together a nice package was real fun for me, and I am waiting for the package to arrive at my secret person at least as much as I am waiting to receive my package!

Thank you so much for opening this mission again, Cheesy pigs!!! This is a wonderful thing to do!

Steinwälzer

You'll be happy to hear that your package arrived safely at our house today...thank-you Steinwälzer! I wasn't expecting the confetti, and managed to spill it all over the carpet. LOL! Heather thought that was GREAT! I loved the individually wrapped packages with the wax seals...very classy! We snagged your traveling coin from your inventory and dropped it off in one of our caches while doing a maintenance run today. We'll be adding it to our watchlist to see how far it goes. Not only did we receive 3 coins that we did not have (travel slug, forum treverorum, and gecacher's evolution), but we also received some dragon "treasure", a notebook/pen, a pin and some old Germen coins attached to glow in the dark stars (with each of our names on them!). Thanks for the AWESOME package!

Before opening

DSC00975.jpg

After opening

DSC00976.jpg

Fogot to add that we sent our second mission out today!

OK, naming and shaming time! :o

These people have not posted that they have received a package/s yet:

Keewee

Just to confirm I am still awaiting 2 packages, and several are still awaiting mine, which have all been posted.

Yes dear, I am fully aware of your sent/received status.....I just put you and myself in there because my spreadsheet told me to....really....it did :o

OOOPS!!!!!!! :o

Sorry DD, my super-dooper spreadsheet is infallible, it's just the dufus that inputs the information missed a post :o

Rectified!

**Edited to say, if I've made one mistake, I've probably made more, so just let me know if I have stuffed up again!

LOL...no problem...to be honest, I wasn't sure myself if I had posted anything (knew that I received them though), and had to go searching in the thread.

Geocoin's 6th Anniversary

1. Participating - July 13, 2007

2. Received Name - July 22, 2007

3. Mission Complete - SEPTEMBER 26, 2007 *crosses fingers* Hoping it arrives before the 30th!

4. Package Received!

These people have not posted that they have sent a package yet: :)

Tokyo Blossom

Please see Post #372, I sent it.

Doh, I meant September...so sorry about the mistype.

Edited by TokyoBlossom

OK, naming and shaming time! :)

These people have not posted that they have received a package/s yet:

4BOWS

57 Chevy

Bison Woman

Brumbjorn

Cache Agent

Cheesy Pigs

CinemaBoxers

Fluteface

Fox and the Hound

Fossillady

Keewee

Map Monkey

MustangJoni

PassingWind

ParentsofSAM

PSU Fan

Rallywrxwagon

Rchdlyn

Scaw

Sfwife

Steinwalzer

Team Pathfinder

Team Rubik

Tw3nty3ight

These people have not posted that they have sent a package yet: :D

Andouille

Ble68

brumbjorn

Fluteface

ParentsofSAM

PassingWind

Rivercity

Tokyo Blossom

I'll send these ones a reminder email :D

Thanks to everyone who has taken part!!!!!! :D

Ummm, there is a reason for not yet posting receipt. Our mailbox has been sadly neglected by the delivery crew for quite some time now :D . We are just biding our time - the postal service can not only be stunning in its efficiency - but also in its ability to efficiently tag and file stuff for a while :)