Geocoin's 6th Anniversary Secret Mission

Cheesy pigs

still no package. I also have not heard if the package I sent made it to the person. I guess I will keep checking the thread until I hear something.

I know a few people have received packages that they haven't noted on this thread....could those who are in this category please let us know if you have received your package please? I am not loking at anyone in particular, but there is someone just over the pond to my east who keeps forgetting :(;)

The date which packages need to be received by is September 30th, so we still have a few weeks! :)

still no package. I also have not heard if the package I sent made it to the person. I guess I will keep checking the thread until I hear something.

I know a few people have received packages that they haven't noted on this thread....could those who are in this category please let us know if you have received your package please? I am not loking at anyone in particular, but there is someone just over the pond to my east who keeps forgetting :):(

The date which packages need to be received by is September 30th, so we still have a few weeks! :D

;) Not me, I have the memory of an epha... elphe... elef... How do you spell elephant again? :D

My package is ready to send as soon as I can get it to the post this coming week B) I know how people get excited over these mystery missions, the wait is the hardest part B)

Yahoo, today the letter with "my" mission coins arrived! And look what I got:a15df74b-3edb-4c1e-8074-eff29b16225e.jpg

a Sir Cache, an I-Cache and a Cacher Tag, all in BN. Thanks a lot to you, Brumbjorn, and: how could you know, that there are many coins where I like the BN finish most? :(

BTW: there's a sticker on the envelope. Due to a "misspelled adress" the post had to investigate my true adress. Take a guess what they found: the same adress that was written on the envelope right from the start! Perhaps i should contact my postman to make sure he knows me and my adress.. ;)

The mail person brought the most wonderous package today...my final Geocoin Anniversary Buddy Bundle...lol

I received a GW5 sfw chick, my FIRST MWGB Frogprince (gsfg), a Moun10Like Bronze, a Sniperchicken Satin Gold, a De Cache Liber Antique Silver, and a Geotoids Copper!!! Now, explain how you got greensfgiant into that little fishbowl?!?! I just loved all the coins...thank you for your overwhelming generosity, sfwife!!

Edited by Team OleOmi

Wow I got my package yesterday. It was so great. I got a geocaching dragon, geo jelly, and top 40 record coin. Plus I got a pathtag bag, a log book, some tea, and another small book with pen. Thanks a lot to my friend I really enjoyed all of it. I love all the coins I was so excited I called my husband to tell him what had come. Once again Thanks a lot!!

First Mission

1. Participating--Email sent 7/20/07

2. Received Name - 7/23/07

3. Mission Complete- mailed 9/7/07 (my birthday)

4. Package Received - yes

Second Mission

1. Participating--Email sent 8/22/07

2. Received Name - 8/28/07

3. Mission Complete - mailed 9/7/07 (my birthday)

4. Package Received

For those that have my name as a mission, I have no seeking list established but if you check my profile you will see all the coins the I have. Sorry but it is the best I can do at the moment.

gc6m4a.jpg

What was this in my mail box...? I'm use to padded mailers, but not to box mailers... I opened up the box to find lots of little pressies in side... all so wonderfully wrapped, very nice! Thank you.

gc6m4b.jpg

Take a Kid Geocaching GeoTag; GOWT 2006 Pewter; The Breath Of Life - Fighting CF; a couple of pins (including a hand made one! COOL!!); and a logbook :rolleyes:

What and awesome gift - thanks you very much to my Geocoins 6th Birthday Secret Sender :huh:

You managed to knock coins off my seeking list :D, and add to my collections geocoins that had I known about would have been on my seeking list! Thank you very much!! B)

PS. I very sorry for not posting earlier, as this arrived nearly 2 weeks ago - very remiss of me. I will report to the principals office after school :D

Edited by keewee

Well my package was hiding in my neighbors mailbox!! Darn mailman was delivering mail to the wrong houses today so we got one neighbors mail and the other neighbor got ours!

Anyway it was nice seeing a package addressed to my hubby and I. Didn't recognize the sender so it took me a while to figure out who it was. :rolleyes:

Inside the package was a bison capsule, geocoinfest button, a benchmark pin, fossillady wooden nickel, digitalfish sig item, a San Diego geocachers geocoin, & a Nevada geocaching geocoin! Thanks so much Fossillady! :huh:

I will post a picture tomorrow.. right now I have to study for a midterm.

Today my mailbox contained a Geocoin 6th Anniversary package from Texarkana, TX!! And what a great package! I can't work out who it is as they have done a great job to conceal it, especially since the set of non-trackables included doesn't seem to marry up with anyone posting in here... that I can quickly find. So - well done - yours is still a secret mission B) But I will find you out... :huh:

What a great package - Thank You very much. Inside the mailer was:

Kansas Sunshine BN, a snowwolf personal geocoin, a Red Cross Tissue Donor pin, a micro cache capsule, a Frozen Buns whistle and a set of Camp Explorer 2006 coins!! That you very much. rattusbaggus is begging me to let him have the whistle - I'm not sure mum will be happy about that! ;)

Oh, and to put your mind at rest - I did not mind the full set of Camp Explorer Geocoins B). And, wow that snowwolf coin is nice!

Thank you very much... who ever you are B)

gc6m5a.jpg

Edited by keewee

First Mission

1. Participating - Email sent

2. Received Name

3. Mission Complete- mailed today

4. Package Received - yes

Second Mission

1. Participating - Email sent

2. Received Name

3. Mission Complete - mailed today

4. Package Received

Thanks to my secret mission sender for the various geocoins and some bonus pins. B) Whilst i may not display any seeking list (well, that is easy to find :huh: ), i thank them for the ones i did receive.....they are great. I especially like the Canadian micro ones. B)

Such a secret mission buddy, whilst i may be able to work out who it was from (using postage dates, finger print recognition software etc), half the fun is in knowing that it is still a mystery......thanks ;)B)

mm

Edited by Map Monkey

1. Participating -> E-mail sent 08/22/2007

2. Received Name -> Received 08/28/2007

3. Mission Complete - > Not yet

4. Package Received! -> Received 09/04/2007

Life's been too busy to get pictures yet, or to get mne out in the mail yet. I hope to make it to the post ffice on my way to the dentist tomorrow... I wil see what I can do to get pictures out soon too!

OK, I know I'm running a bit late here, but my package was sent out on 09/05 (I think). I see the pictures below that it arrived safely...

Now, to see if I can get a couple of photos of my package in:

Package.jpgContents.jpg

A double banger post for us today :) Sent our mission but also recieved our mission package, all the way from Germany :D

Inside the package was a very Bright and shiney GW5 Sunburst in Chrome, We had a beautiful sunny day today and definately needed the sunglasses to look at this coin :D Also inside was a fun "Keep on Cachin'" Truck and very cute Beaver (Canadian Micro) :P Thanks heaps Wutzebear :) Whoops...Secret Mission sender :)

1. Participating - Yes, e-mail sent 11/7/07 :D

2. Received Name - Yep, 13/7, Research has began :D

3. Mission Complete - Package sent today :P

4. Package Received! Woohoo, yes! :o

Today my mailbox contained a Geocoin 6th Anniversary package from Texarkana, TX!! And what a great package! I can't work out who it is as they have done a great job to conceal it, especially since the set of non-trackables included doesn't seem to marry up with anyone posting in here... that I can quickly find. So - well done - yours is still a secret mission ;) But I will find you out... :blink:

Kansas Sunshine BN, a snowwolf personal geocoin, a Red Cross Tissue Donor pin, a micro cache capsule, a Frozen Buns whistle and a set of Camp Explorer 2006 coins!! That you very much. rattusbaggus is begging me to let him have the whistle - I'm not sure mum will be happy about that! ;)

Oh, and to put your mind at rest - I did not mind the full set of Camp Explorer Geocoins :D. And, wow that snowwolf coin is nice!

Thank you very much... who ever you are :D

gc6m5a.jpg

Wow, can't believe I missed out on the exchange, but at least one of my whistles made it in. Could be someone was trying subterfuge?[/color]

Edited by Frozen Buns

Today my mailbox contained a Geocoin 6th Anniversary package from Texarkana, TX!! And what a great package! I can't work out who it is as they have done a great job to conceal it, especially since the set of non-trackables included doesn't seem to marry up with anyone posting in here... that I can quickly find. So - well done - yours is still a secret mission :D But I will find you out... :blink:

Oh, and to put your mind at rest - I did not mind the full set of Camp Explorer Geocoins :D. And, wow that snowwolf coin is nice!

Thank you very much... who ever you are :D

gc6m5a.jpg

Wow, can't believe I missed out on the exchange, but at least one of my whistles made it in. Could be someone was trying subterfuge?[/color]

Could be ;)

Yeah, the whistle was really cool - my son, rattusbaggu, took an instant shine to it (as any 5 year old would). Unfortunately it fell out of his pocket at school on Monday :D

Hoping it will turn up.

YAY! My second 6th Anniversary of Geocoins Package came today!!!!!!!!!!!

Great individually wrapped presents fell out into my eager hands....

I received:

* NZ Recreational GPS Society Geocoin (on my seeking list!)

* Lindsychris Geosmirk Black nickel

* Lindsychris Geosmirk Nickel

* Geocoin chicks of MWGB

* GW5 Geocoin chick

* Lindsychris Geocaching the Top 40

* Sample coins of the Geocaching Zone

* Geocaching Keyring

Woohoo!! Can anyone guess who my not so secret sender was? :)

I am absolutely overwhelmed by your generosity, thanks so much Lindsychris, you've made my week! :P

gc6m5a.jpg

Could be ;)

Yeah, the whistle was really cool - my son, rattusbaggu, took an instant shine to it (as any 5 year old would). Unfortunately it fell out of his pocket at school on Monday ;)

Hoping it will turn up.

Send me your snail mail and I'll be happy to make sure he has a great supply of NOISE makers. ;)

I will also have my new geocoins in and within a week or 2 and will be setting up for trades and allow buyers to purchase, reserv or preorder since I will be placing a 2nd order.

Sure is hard trying to select from the different choices of metals.

YAY! My second 6th Anniversary of Geocoins Package came today!!!!!!!!!!!

Great individually wrapped presents fell out into my eager hands....

I received:

* NZ Recreational GPS Society Geocoin (on my seeking list!)

* Lindsychris Geosmirk Black nickel

* Lindsychris Geosmirk Nickel

* Geocoin chicks of MWGB

* GW5 Geocoin chick

* Lindsychris Geocaching the Top 40

* Sample coins of the Geocaching Zone

* Geocaching Keyring

Woohoo!! Can anyone guess who my not so secret sender was? ;)

I am absolutely overwhelmed by your generosity, thanks so much Lindsychris, you've made my week! ;)

Glad they met it around the world and even happier that you like them! ;)

I keep telling myself patience young grasshopper, but I still get all giddy :unsure: everyday after work when checking the mailbox.... Oh well maybe today! :P

Yours is cruising towards you at approximately 960km per hour. Might be a few more days though :P

Faster than a speeding bullet? :lol:

Now thats cool!!! ;)

Superman himself is delivering my mission!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :unsure::blink: