Geocoin's 6th Anniversary Secret Mission

Cheesy pigs

for me:

4. Package Received! (1 of 4)

Well tell us what you got!!! :rolleyes::P

NO!... Well.. OK. It was a great package from Scaw, which included Scaws BubbleGum GeoJelly, a Scaw GeoTag, Scaw Wooden Tag, a 2005 San Francisco geocoin, and a 2006 Utah Micro.

geo6th-1.jpg

Thank you very much Scaw - a great package which will allow me to knock several things off my seeking list and, funnily enough, one off a list in my head of coins that I was after! Are you a mind reader or what!?

Again - a big thanks to Scaw for an awesome package!

EDIT: to add picture - quite a nice 'scaw' :)

Edited by keewee

1. Participating - Email Sent

2. Received Name - yes

3. Mission Complete

4. Package Received - yes

Thank you rchdlyn. I got 1 evil micro coin and coffeé in a jar. As I don´t drink coffeé I gaved the jar away straight away and was wondering where the 2:nd coin was at. Now I know it was hidden in the lid of the jar so I have to do some hunting today to get it back - hopefully they still have it ;-)

Edit:

Ok, I have now located the coin and know it´s a geocache coffee coin , thanks great idea.

Sorry I spoiled your fun, but I really don´t like coffeé so I just handed it over without even thinking :mad:

2. Received Name - yes

3. Mission Complete

Thank you rchdlyn. I got 1 evil micro coin and coffeé in a jar. As I don´t drink coffeé I gaved the jar away straight away and was wondering where the 2:nd coin was at. Now I know it was hidden in the lid of the jar so I have to do some hunting today to get it back - hopefully they still have it ;-)

Edit:

Ok, I have now located the coin and know it´s a geocache coffee coin , thanks great idea.

Sorry I spoiled your fun, but I really don´t like coffeé so I just handed it over without even thinking :mad:

OH MY GOSH !!!!! That is too cute and funny!

1. Participating - e-mail sent 7/11

2. Received Name - 7/21

3. Mission Complete - not yet - I'm waiting until a bit closer to the anniversary to send it.

4. Package Received! - 7/27

My package arrived today!!! It was OVER THE TOP!

The first thing I found was a pair of geocaching stickers. I then opened the inner package and found a '07 57 Chevy sculpty coin. A little more digging and there was a Geowoodstock 4 coin, a 57 Chevy Chat Happens geocoin and a 57 Chevy Top 40 geocoin.

All the coins are new to my collection! One was high on my wanted list (GW4) and another was going to make its way there (Chat). It's cool to be building a small collection of the Top 40 coins too!

To my "secret" :anitongue: anniversary partner - a great big THANKS!

Edited by tokencollector

1. Participating - Email sent 7/10/07

2. Received Name - Received 7/12/07

3. Mission Complete - Mailed 7/27/07

4. Package Received! - 7/27/07

Wow - Damenace you really outdid yourself! Today I received 2, not one but 2, coins on my seeking list. A beautiful green Pepper and a Seabeck Tribe 2007 - Beautiful! Thank you so much!

6thAnniversaryGeocoinsMission.jpg

Oopsie...forgot to post...

Mission 1

2. Received Name - 7/21

3. Mission Complete - not yet - I'm waiting until a bit closer to the anniversary to send it.

4. Package Received

Mission 2

2. Received Name - 7/21

4. Package Received

I had the best coin day I'd had in a long time, received 14 envelopes. One I couldn't figure out UNTIL I read the little card inside. It said Happy 6th anniversary of Geocoins....3doxies. Thanks so much for the neat coins. I rolled down a hill into a creek while caching and ruined my camera so I can't take pictures but was sent the Hazard/Perry county and the Monterey geocoins. Thanks so much for the surprise. What a great mission

I hope I'm posting this on the right mission page...

This was an exciting day today. Received a package today from Australia.

Quickly went in the house, got out the scissors, and opened the package.

This really was a Christmas in July today, just like the note inside.

Inside, there was a small package that was wrapped with Christmas wrapping paper.

Inside this package I found several neat geocoins:

2007 Evil Micro (this was on my seeking list)

A Lizard Decoder Coin (I've always wanted one of these)

Austrian GeoCow Geocoin (this is a really CUTE coin)

and 2 Team Pathfinder path tags.

Thanks so much to my Secret, well not so secret Mission person.

Thanks Ian & Sue - Team Pathfinder, I love the coins!

coinmission.jpg

edited to block out tracking number on cow

Edited by stellarscapes

4. Package Received 8/2/2007

When I emptied the mailbox today, we got a package from somewhere far far away! Opened it to find:

1 LE Copper Bee-Ware geocoin VERY PRETTY

1 Two-tone 2007 Australia Geocoin

AND

a bag of travelbugs and coin returning to the US! Just in time for the Annual event! Thank you to our Aussie caching friends!

2. Received Name - yes

3. Mission Complete

Edit:

Sorry I spoiled your fun, but I really don´t like coffeé so I just handed it over without even thinking :laughing:

OH MY GOSH !!!!! That is too cute and funny!

Yeh - kinda got to laugh. :blink: The design of the coffee canister had a tinted see through (or not see throuh enough perhaps) cavity in the lid. It sat on the supermarket shelf with the others saying "put a geocahe coffe coin in me" - so we did! :unsure:

Oopsy, I forgot to add my mission status ^_^

Mr Cheesy Pig:

1. Participating

2. Received Name

3. Mission Complete

4. Package Received

Mrs Cheesy Pig Mission #1

1. Participating

2. Received Name

3. Mission Complete

4. Package Received

Mrs Cheesy Pig Mission #2