Geocoin's 6th Anniversary Secret Mission

Cheesy pigs

We would very much like to participate. have a couple of unactivated available and a few on the way. Cheers

1. Participating - Yes please, e-mail sent 12/7/07

2. Received Name - Yes email recieved 13/07/07

3. Mission Complete - posted 18/7/07

4. Package Received!

1. Participating--Email sent 7/8/08

2. Received Name--yes

3. Mission Complete

4. Package Received!--YES!

Wow--talk about a surprise! A padded mailer arrived today. I looked at the return address and thought, hmmmm, I know we haven't set up any trades with them. The name on the return address was familiar, it's one we've seen in a lot of logs when we've cached in Raleigh! We also met one of them at GW5!

I opened it up and saw a very nice note and two coins! The first was horsegeeks personal coin. We actually just picked one of these up while visiting TKMac in Raleigh and it's currently traveling with us to the MWGB. Until last week, we'd never seen one! The other is a coin I wasn't familiar with, the New Zealand Recreational GPS Society coin and it looks like this:

Final_Back.jpg

Thanks so much horsegeeks!!

1. Participating--Email sent 7/8/08

2. Received Name--yes

3. Mission Complete

4. Package Received!--YES!

Wow--talk about a surprise! A padded mailer arrived today. I looked at the return address and thought, hmmmm, I know we haven't set up any trades with them. The name on the return address was familiar, it's one we've seen in a lot of logs when we've cached in Raleigh! We also met one of them at GW5!

I opened it up and saw a very nice note and two coins! The first was horsegeeks personal coin. We actually just picked one of these up while visiting TKMac in Raleigh and it's currently traveling with us to the MWGB. Until last week, we'd never seen one! The other is a coin I wasn't familiar with, the New Zealand Recreational GPS Society coin and it looks like this:

Final_Back.jpg

Thanks so much horsegeeks!!

You're so welcome. It was nice meeting you at GW5

...as I said before...premature proffering...we all suffer from it at some stage or another.....do we need to form a support group, or shall we continue to just be enablers for one another? ;)

But seriously, I personally dont think it really matters, as long as everyone receives their package before the end of September.

I haven't even started thinking seriously about the Dog Days of Summer mission yet, so mine will be a bit tardy compared to say.... horsegeeks! :o

*Edited to say only 18 more missions to be sent out, and that part of it is done!

Edited by Cheesy pigs

1. Participating - Email Sent

2. Received Name

3. Mission Complete

4. Package Received! - 7/19/07

A GREAT PACKAGE FROM THE-FOX-AND-THE-HOUND!! A Cache is King in silver (AE?) as well as a club coin, their dogs path tag and a whistle for when I forget to mark the truck before wandering into the woods.

I am REALLY anxious for mine to reach its destination! Won't be a suprise who it came from when it arrives. (Return address) I mailed it on Tuesday and I am pretty sure it will not be reaching the owner until mid next week at the earliest. I would ask for another mission but I am still waiting for my coin for the Dog Days of Summer Mission to arrive so I can send it out!

You have even more mail. :ninja:

ETA:

1. Participating

2. Recieved Name

3. Package Sent

4. Package Recieved

I recieved my package today, and was completely floored. I have nothing in my collection that could compare, but I'm going to do my very best to make the reciepient of my coins just as happy as I am. :) Package goes out tomorrow!

WHEW! All missions have now been sent. If you haven't received your mission recipient email from me, let me know through this thread or via email.

This secret mission is still open though, as we have some caring, sharing souls who have volunteered for more missions if needed.

Thanks for participating everyone! :unsure:

You have even more mail. :unsure:

ETA:

1. Participating

2. Recieved Name

3. Package Sent

4. Package Recieved

I recieved my package today, and was completely floored. I have nothing in my collection that could compare, but I'm going to do my very best to make the reciepient of my coins just as happy as I am. :( Package goes out tomorrow!

:P

Jayman11

1. Participating: YES email sent 7-12

2. Received Name: YES 7-22 - Can't find a seeking list anywhere :unsure:

3. Mission Complete:

4. Package Received:

There are a few sites to post your seeking lists for free here is a couple of them

http://www.utahgeocachers.com/GeoCoin/GeoC...90bb728c79fcb87

http://www.geocointrader.com/

Also there are a few sites to post for a yearly fee

Seeking lists do help out with these missions :(

Edit spelling

Edited by cainrcc

Mission received. :P

And for whoever gets me, don't really have a seeking list. There are a few suggestions at the bottom of our GC profile. I'm way behind in activating my coins, so don't pay too much attention to my trackables owned. I'll just be happy with whatever I get. If it is a duplicate I will send it out to travel.

jrr

edited poor spelling and grammar

Edited by sillygirl & jrr

1. Participating :(

2. Received Name :laughing:

3. Mission Complete - almost - just looking forward to waiting in line at the P.O.

4. Package Received :o

I received my Geocoin's 6th Anniversary package today. Inside were two benchmarks -- the Buttermilk Benchmark and the Washington Monument Benchmark. I would love to see the real benchmarks in person! Until then, I have these two cool geocoins to look at.

Thanks to GEO*Trailblazer 1 for making my day! :(

Ok as some of you might of noticed I love helping people find stuff... If anyone needs me to contact their secret mission to find out where their lists might be or if they could suggest something for their secret mission friend..... I don't mind, just send me an email....

I promise I won't tell! or do process of elimination :laughing:

no but honestly I don't mind helping if you need me to do some sleuthing...

CA