Geocoin's 6th Anniversary Secret Mission

Cheesy pigs

I've just been having a look through the seeking lists - and a lot of them aren't there!!!! :)

Please update and/or include your seeking and keeping lists so your secret buddy knows what to send you :D

Also, the people who have www.cointracking.com Trading Lists, you will need to publish your public trading list, not your private trading list. Anyone who already has a cointracking trading list will go straight to their own list instead of yours...

For example:

http://cointracking.com/myCoins.php is the private list

while

http://cointracking.com/public/CheesyPigs is the public list

:huh:

Still working on my seekers list. I don't know how to add the shortcut on here but I signed up for the geocoincollection.com site. I really do not have many personal coins, yet! ;)

Guess I should have asked earlier but are there any other items we can send besides the coins?

Email sent ;)

Still waiting... :laughing:

:laughing: Ditto... :laughing:

Me, three...

GBOTS, there is a really good reason why you haven't received your mission - it's because I haven't had an email from you!!!!! :) You sure you're not in the Dog Days of Summer rather than 6th Anniversary of Coins? :laughing:

Hope you received my e-mail :laughing:

I sent my email but have not received mission yet. :)

Jayman11

That's because I am doling them out slowly, so stragglers (like cainrcc :laughing: ) can still play. I have everyone's email except GBOTS. :laughing:

Everyone does realise this mission isn't due until 30th September? ;)

I have matched nearly everyone up, I now just have to send out the emails. It will happen in the next few days, never fear! :laughing:

/sigh, I wasn't in a hurry because the deadline to join was the end of the month. I wanted to get my Dog Days of Summer mission person first, but I feel like this one will pass me by if I waited any longer.

Geocoin's 6th Anniversary

1. Participating - July 13, 2007

2. Received Name

3. Mission Complete

4. Package Received!

/sigh, I wasn't in a hurry because the deadline to join was the end of the month. I wanted to get my Dog Days of Summer mission person first, but I feel like this one will pass me by if I waited any longer.

Nah, it will be open until the end of the month, as promised. You had time :blink: Everyone just wants to get in early and get started I think! There should be a name for this awful affliction 'Mission Mania' perhaps, 'Exchange Elation' or maybe 'Premature Proffering' :laughing:

We would very much like to participate. have a couple of unactivated available and a few on the way. Cheers

1. Participating - Yes please, e-mail sent 12/7/07

2. Received Name - Yes email recieved 13/07/07

3. Mission Complete

4. Package Received!

I am SO excited about my mission! :) I started putting it together as soon as I got my e-mail! Mike is on a trip to Maryland and won't be home until tomorrow. He made me promise I would not mail it until he gets home so I anticipate shipping it out on Tuesday as I have duty on Monday. This is going to be SO MUCH FUN!!!!! :o

I haven't received a mission yet? Are they all out?

No! :o I am doing about 10 per day, and there are over 60 missions to be sent, with new people joining up daily. I dont want to send all the missions just yet, as some 'later' participants may not be able to be matched up, and we wouldn't want that, would we? :)

1. Participating - Email Sent

2. Received Name - Yes

3. Mission Complete

4. Package Received

And I wasn't complaining about not receiving a mission yet...just inquiring...it would have helped if I had read the entire post...oh well, thanks for sending my mission...now the research starts as I don't see any lists...

I wasn't complaining about not receiving a mission yet...just inquiring...it would have helped if I had read the entire post...oh well, thanks for sending my mission...now the research starts as I don't see any lists...

I know you weren't complaining :)

But it looks like Scaw was the first to succumb to Mission Mania, followed closely by horsegeeks :):)

I have a strange feeling some people will be getting their package before all the missions are sent out!!!! :o:grin::yikes::ph34r:

You've got to love Geocachers - the spirit of giving is strong in you people :o

I wasn't complaining about not receiving a mission yet...just inquiring...it would have helped if I had read the entire post...oh well, thanks for sending my mission...now the research starts as I don't see any lists...

I know you weren't complaining :)

But it looks like Scaw was the first to succumb to Mission Mania, followed closely by horsegeeks :P:)

I have a strange feeling some people will be getting their package before all the missions are sent out!!!! :o:grin::yikes::ph34r:

You've got to love Geocachers - the spirit of giving is strong in you people :o

Yes... it's a bit scary to see that missions are being posted already! :)

Oh, and Liz - rattusbaggus would like to do a mission again please. I will send you an email to make if official :)

We're still waiting for our mission, which is cool since this mission was not supposed to occur until the end of September...I was surprised to read that some folks have already mailed packages.

Yeah I thought about but i was worried i would forget later but i also couldnt resist sending it once i saw the others out there. First mission anxiety i guess. ^_^

Jayman11

I'll email you this weekend... if its not too late to join...

CA

^_^ Still got 2 weeks to sign up.

We're still waiting for our mission, which is cool since this mission was not supposed to occur until the end of September...I was surprised to read that some folks have already mailed packages.

I must admit, I would rather get a package early than not at all!! :D It's my fault for emailing people their recipients names too early :)