Dog Days of Summer Mission!

Tank Hounds

OK you pros. I know I should probably be asking somewhere else, but I may get the answer before my message gets moved.

I'm obviously missing a key point in my profile with the signature box that would highlight my seek/find lists. Any quick fixers out there. TIA.

Also, my Mission target has the same coin in his keepers and seeking list. Does he want another??? or did he forget to remove the coin from his seeking list. It is a gorgeous coin and I have an extra I could send...what to do...what to do.

Looks like the links are working!

It may very well be that they forgot to take it out of the seeking list when they received it. But I have one on my seeking list that I also have on my keeper list. That's because if I ever get an extra it will go to a friend so that could be the reason why. Now to help you out with your dilemma. Send it to me! LOL

Thanks for the idea....now, if I only had your address <_< .

You said my links work for you. Do the links not show up on your own posts?

Also, thanks TB. I did try that one and it still didn't work for me. Maybe I can't see my own links. It just shows up in a blue colour.

OK you pros. I know I should probably be asking somewhere else, but I may get the answer before my message gets moved.

I'm obviously missing a key point in my profile with the signature box that would highlight my seek/find lists. Any quick fixers out there. TIA.

Also, my Mission target has the same coin in his keepers and seeking list. Does he want another??? or did he forget to remove the coin from his seeking list. It is a gorgeous coin and I have an extra I could send...what to do...what to do.

Looks like the links are working!

It may very well be that they forgot to take it out of the seeking list when they received it. But I have one on my seeking list that I also have on my keeper list. That's because if I ever get an extra it will go to a friend so that could be the reason why. Now to help you out with your dilemma. Send it to me! LOL

Thanks for the idea....now, if I only had your address <_< .

You said my links work for you. Do the links not show up on your own posts?

Also, thanks TB. I did try that one and it still didn't work for me. Maybe I can't see my own links. It just shows up in a blue colour.

Hey I'd be happy to send you my address!! LOL

I didn't try to click on the links but just saw them there so figured they worked. Try this

--Go to "My Account" at gc.com

--Click on view my profile

--Click on edit my profile

--Towards the bottom where it says Forum Signature put in the URL of your trading list etc. I have both a trading list and seeking list and this is what mine looks like

[ url=http://cointracking.com/public/LadyBee4T]My Trade List[/url ]

[ url=http://cointracking.com/public/LadyBee4T?ofield=status&odir=ASC&trans_id=1639&refine_status=Seeking&limit=All]My Seeking List[/url ]

When you do this take out the space between the [ and url at the beginning and the end

--Click on update my account

--log out of both your gc.com account and log out of the forums

--log back in and it should be on your forum posts

See if it works...

Edited by LadyBee4T

Thanks LadyBee4T and also Tokyo Blossom. You were both giving me the correct way to fix my little issue.

You are now the first two cachers on the list for my personal coin once I find the time to work on it. Thanks again.<_<

Gee whiz you've been in how many missions and just now getting up a link!!!! LMAO

When I came home there was a package waiting for me and decorated too with paw prints and a dog. ;) I opened it to find an egg carton. :D What is this I asked myself and then read the attached note about dog days of summer and frying eggs on the sidewalk. I opened it up to find a dozen plastic CAMOED eggs. (Now where in the world did you find those?) Each one held a surprise! Here is what I found:

3 ceramic beads with the letters B E E

A pewter bee and a ceramic bee

A GW5 chick coin

GW5 and ammo can pins

TX Oil Pathtag

GW5 Wooden Token

Penny with a star cut out of it

And last but not least the handcuffs coin! Cache or Charge I guess the best way to give someone a coin they don't have is to get one that hasn't been released yet! I am truly honored to have it! :D

Thanks so much TXDiva my not so secret mission cacher!! All of the missions I have received have been very creative and this one was no exception. :D I loved it all! :D I wished I could have met you at the Bash--maybe next year!

P1010011.jpg

When I came home there was a package waiting for me and decorated too with paw prints and a dog. ;) I opened it to find an egg carton. :D What is this I asked myself and then read the attached note about dog days of summer and frying eggs on the sidewalk. I opened it up to find a dozen plastic CAMOED eggs. (Now where in the world did you find those?) Each one held a surprise! Here is what I found:

3 ceramic beads with the letters B E E

A pewter bee and a ceramic bee

A GW5 chick coin

GW5 and ammo can pins

TX Oil Pathtag

GW5 Wooden Token

Penny with a star cut out of it

And last but not least the handcuffs coin! Cache or Charge I guess the best way to give someone a coin they don't have is to get one that hasn't been released yet! I am truly honored to have it! :D

Thanks so much TXDiva my not so secret mission cacher!! All of the missions I have received have been very creative and this one was no exception. :D I loved it all! :D I wished I could have met you at the Bash--maybe next year!

P1010011.jpg

TxDiva so so creative! BTW, that is a Geowoodstock4 wooden nickel! And her husband designed that cool logo!

Congrats on all the fun things! I look forward to finding those eggs some day!

1. Participating: July 8

2. Received Name: July 14

3. Mission Complete: July 17

4. Package Received: August 2

This was my first mission I participated in and it was alot of fun. It has been very hot lately so this Dog Days of Summer Mission has been very appropriate. Today I Received from my "Dogs Day Pal":

- res2100 2005 1st Ontario Bronze geocoin - Very kewl, another non-trackable for the collection. I just love them non-trackables. :huh:

- GCC May 2006 Silver Great Seal - Very handsome geocoin addition to my collection of event coins. :unsure:

- ALLinFUN 1,000,000 laughs bill sig item - This one made me smile with the "groping for fun" line. I have to agree groping is fun lol. :laughing:

- Red Cross Tissue (organ) Donor Pin Sig Item "Without a Signature" - DL is already signed. I love this pin. Come on folks sign your DL's you won't need that organ on the other side! Nuff Said about that.

- "Conscience is our magnetic compass; reason our chart." Compass GeoCaching Pin sig item with some Oriental Characters on it - I like this. I don't know what the oriental characters mean but I bet it fun, good, or both. :blink:

- 2Golfers golf ball sig item from Decatur, IL - I have a serious slice . . . FORE!!! DUCK!!! LOOK OUT!!! lol

Want to thank my Texas "Dog Days Pal" for a job well done. It doesn't take much to make me happy but this will carry me through the week and well into the next week or maybe two :huh: You made my first mission a memorable one. Thank You Very Much!

jAY miLLS

Edited by jAY miLLS

Its now back to square one for me. I had made a trade for a really cool coin that I found out my mission wanted. Then I found out that they made the same trade and got it for themselves! I guess it serves me right as apparently I have done that to mine in earlier missions. Since there basically is no seeking list more covert research will have to be done......stay tuned!

I opened it up to find a dozen plastic CAMOED eggs. (Now where in the world did you find those?)

Not sure where TXDiva got them, but Walmart sells them at Easter time. We bought about 20 dozen after Easter this year...we're hoping to plan an Easter Egg Hunt event next year. They actually have two different version of the camo too! :laughing:

1. Participating 07/08/07

2. Received Name 07/14/07

3. Mission Complete 07/30/07

4. Package Received! 08/02/07

This was also my first mission. Wow! What a great package. Thanks lindsychris!!! Full of really great stuff :unsure:

That was fast delivery! It was just mailed on Tuesday. Glad you like it!!! :laughing:

I asked for three missions for this because I love love love signature items. I am still collecting for my three outgoing packages.

The first incoming mission arrived today. What a nice lift on a not very spiffy day....

I received, drum roll please.... Drum-01-june.gif

GW5 Sunburst

Caching through the Ages

GlennK721 Geotag

GlennK721 token

Thanks so very very much. You are one of the best Glenn!!

1. Participating: Yep

2. Received Name: Yep

3. Mission Complete: Not Yet

4. Package Received: Yep!!!!

Got My mission today!!! Managed to snag not one...But 2 911Turbos Micros!!!...Yeah!

On top of that I got a Round Tuit Coin...aint got of them yet either!!! Thanks 911!!!

1. Participating - Done

2. Received Name - Done

3. Mission Complete Done

4. Package Received!

I thought this mission would be easy!!! I will have to do some investigation since my recipient has no list!

Sent out my DDOS package today, I hope my recipient enjoys the package.

Also

I received a package as well that contained a bunch of goods. Thank you CC, I appreciate everything you sent :D !

I am getting a little concerned , my recipient has yet to post they have received the package :( ? I hope it did not get lost.

I got my package yesterday. Thank you so much to SeventhSon!!!! I will post a picture of everything tomorrow

I got:

Three Gear Coins (Chrome, Copper, and Black Nickel)

Four Five year poker chips

A wooden nickel

and a faces poker chip (which is very cool)

Thank you again so much!!!!!! ^_^^_^:unsure:

I haven't sent my mission yet, as I am waiting for a coin that I need to get here. Should be soon though!

#4. Received Package 8/3/2007

We were absolutely thrilled with our package! Included were:

Dressel Dragons Top 40 Geocoin (Our first one of this type!)

Midwest Geobash 2007 BN (An event we missed due to work schedules.)

Dressel Dragons pathtag

Dressle Dragons Wooden nickel

Dressel Dragons sig item (REALLY COOL)

Dragon Treasure

2007 Midwest Geobash sig item ducky (teamcoychev)

TRIGO pin

AND

my son's favorite, a sig item kit!

Thank you Dressel Dragons for the SWEET mission package!

#4. Received Package 8/3/2007

We were absolutely thrilled with our package! Included were:

Dressel Dragons Top 40 Geocoin (Our first one of this type!)

Midwest Geobash 2007 BN (An event we missed due to work schedules.)

Dressel Dragons pathtag

Dressle Dragons Wooden nickel

Dressel Dragons sig item (REALLY COOL)

Dragon Treasure

2007 Midwest Geobash sig item ducky (teamcoychev)

TRIGO pin

AND

my son's favorite, a sig item kit!

Thank you Dressel Dragons for the SWEET mission package!

Gee...what makes you think it was us (LOL)? Glad you liked everything!

Edited by DresselDragons

1. Participating - yes

2. Received Name - yes

3. Mission Complete - not yet

4. Package Received - Yes!

A few days ago, I got a wonderful package, thanks to The Pengo Family. My first clue that it was for the Dog Days of Summer should have been the cool dog stickers that were decorating the package, but I must be a little dim! In my package was a treasure trove of gifts! I got a coveted Pengo Family chat coin, several cool sig items, as well as small balls, rubber stamp, and some cool Canadian and Dog themed scrapbooking decorations. I think my favorite items were a Penguin italian charm and the soft puppy keychain. Thanks very much Pengo Family! penguin.gifpenguin.gifpenguin.gifpenguin.gif

Edited by 4BOWS

1. Participating---yes

2. Received Name---yes

3. Mission Complete (going out tomorrow!!)

4. Package Received-YES!

We received our package today! Thanks Jen!!!! We got the UOTrackers Top 40 coin, Brae pathtag (it glows in the dark!!) And some cute little Chicks!!! I think dad was a little dissappointed when I asked him if he wanted to see a naked chick and I brought out a coin! Good stuff, THANKS!!!!

mission1.jpg

1. Participating - Done

2. Received Name - Done

3. Mission Complete Done

4. Package Received!

I thought this mission would be easy!!! I will have to do some investigation since my recipient has no list!

Sent out my DDOS package today, I hope my recipient enjoys the package.

Also

I received a package as well that contained a bunch of goods. Thank you CC, I appreciate everything you sent :D !

I am getting a little concerned , my recipient has yet to post they have received the package :D ? I hope it did not get lost.

I received a wonderful package from Dennis in the mail yesterday. I was a bit scared to open it after a recent discussion with him where I tried to convince him he wanted to send me his Moun10Bike V 2 coins (jokingly of course) I was a bit afraid he had, in which case I'd have had to send it right back!!! Instead I found a plethora of signature items, which I love, a really cool "copy" piece of 8 treasure coin, in it's own little treasure box. A copper, nickel and gold Damenace trolley tag, a cool Damenace and BooBoo fimo token, pin, a card a bunch of wooden nickels and on top of all that...some wrist weights!!!! Thanks so much my friend!

BUT wait, that's not all, we also received a very Bella friendly package from Moscow32, it has an adorable picture of a dog and a fan so as not to be mistaken for any other mission, some fun sunglasses, waterguns (which came in handy at our pool party yesterday) a little hand held fan which Bella adores, their pathtags which I've been wanting a personal poker chip, some caching pencils and a little goldfish coin and a little hopper coin!!! These dog days are great!!!

1. Participating :D

2. Received Name :D

3. Mission Complete (sometime this week)

4. Package Received :laughing:

I received my Dog Days of Summer mission from a cacher who is the perfect sender for this mission!

I received an Alberta Wild Rose Country -- this is much larger than I thought it would be. Very pretty.

Some cool sig items -- a GW5 peep, a button, and a pathtag. I've already traded for this sender's personal geocoin which is beautiful, btw. Now, I've got their awesome pathtag to add to my collection, too.

Thanks so much, Mary, and give those 3 Doxies some good hugs and scratches from me! :laughing:

:blink: I got an AWESOME package today!:laughing: I opened up the Mailbox and knew something was up, I don't normally get parcels with foam critters glued to them. It was all I could do to not open it up on the drive back to the house. Got in the AC and discovered a ton of good stuff inside. I think my favorite was the little smiling Bhudda, and the Corvette. Loved the Texas Winter coin too, I'd been looking for that one for awhile, it completes my Texas Seasonal coin series. Thank you "Mystery" person, I will be cashing in that certificate for the coin in the future. I really enjoyed this package. Thank you very much, you outdid yourself! :blink:

33c4e742-4092-4dff-a262-a1c49c90592d.jpg

Received Names, yes, participating in three missions.

The missions have been packaged and ready to mail when the post office opens in the morning.

Received a mission from click chick.

Neatest item was two MWGB chick coins. Jumping for joy over those!!!!

Also received two coins:

Mt. Rushmore- reminds me of being there in the evening when the staff have a very moving program that ends with the lighting of the momument.

A Caching without borders coin. Knew that Wisconsin was cheeseheads. Learned that Illinois is Flatlanders.

Hmmm, can the sig item of the clickers be used to train spouse and kids?

Thanks for the mission package.

Accordiongal

I haven't received my package yet, so I'm hopefully going to help my person out. I don't have a list, so if my person is hitting their head on a brick wall...STOP IT now. :blink: I'm sure I will appreciate and love any coin you send me. I'm easy that way.

This is my first mission, so I'll have a list if I do another one. I promise!

I've been out of town, and when I got back I had a great package waiting for me! :blink: I got 3 sig items--Jaybee Litlens, tiki-4, and Rupert2. I got a Cacher patch, a smiley pin, a pink geocaching bracelet (BisonGirl really likes it :P ), an exceptionally cool suncatcher :), and a ROT13 Dragon Spinner LE Antique Copper Geocoin!!!!! :):)

:blink: Santa came early this year! Thank you so much. I don't know who you are, but ya did great!

DogDaysCoins004.jpg

1. Participating - email sent 07-08-07

2. Received Name - Yes 07-15-07

3. Mission Complete - Yes (ready to go in the mail first thing in the morning 08-09-07)

4. Package Received! :blink: Yes!

My package came all the way from New Zealand! I can't wait to get my package from Coins/Pins with the new single coin display stands, BECAUSE there was a BEAUTIFUL Team Chelmo geocoin in my secret mission package. THANK YOU! The silver and blue on this coin is so pretty! This coin will be the first one to go on my new display stand. There was also a neat puzzle cube with geocache pictures on it, COOL! Thank You, I loved everything :P

(And for the person waiting patiently for their package, I was waiting for my Earth Turtles to get here, so I could put one in your package, but they are delayed at least two weeks now, too long to wait to put in :blink: , so I had to find something else. I'm sorry you're not getting a turtle, but I think you'll like everything )

Please share what you receive in your Dog Days Package. I think its all just very cool!

And besides that, I have the horrible feeling I sealed up a package without everything it in... So if you all don't let everybody know what you got, I won't know if I messed up !!! duh.gif

Well I am having a problem with this mission. For the first trade I found out that my person had made their own trade. That was a really cool coin so it was a nice addition to my collection. Today I received the next trade and they sent the wrong coin! <_< LOL Sooooo this means I really have to work on this one again. Don't despair though I do have something up my sleeve to get it to you by August 20.